Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Watched the first episode. Enjoyed it. Scary - I mean there's not much scarier than being strapped to a chair and forced to listen to 80s pop lollollol

• Like 3

Watching Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance, again. :wub:   Quite literally the best thing I've seen in years, and season 2 is rapidly approaching. :rockon:

This is how you reboot a franchise.  @disney :wanker: 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Saddam said:

Watching Dark Crystal - Age of Resistance, again. :wub:   Quite literally the best thing I've seen in years, and season 2 is rapidly approaching. :rockon:

This is how you reboot a franchise.  @disney :wanker: 

I didn't even know this existed until now

• Like 1

I thought I'd downloaded everything in existence during my furlough from work, but i picked up another half dozen new series from this thread. Much appreciated :hippy:

• Like 3

On 27/06/2020 at 8:46 PM, itsmeithink said:

I don't know how u can watch this faded, but fair play if you can  :yep:

I normally struggle with keeping up with subtitles when roasted late, but found it so utterly engaging I didn't miss a thing. Got my brain working the way it wants to! 

Didn't know there was a new series. That is beautiful news indeed. 

• Like 1

On 14/05/2020 at 10:28 PM, Boojum said:

Have you seen the movie Locke ?

Not yet mate. :wallbash: It has been on my to watch list since your recommendation. lol 

Bloody lockdown innit, I don’t get time anymore.

How the fuck can I be my normal grumpy and bored self with all this commotion going on around me? 
People here a soooooo busy busy busy. It is like a comical soap opera at times until I realise that I’m the clown character then it becomes real. lol 

Locke? I’m on it, soon as. Cheers. :eat:

• Like 1

I just started to watch Shameless (UK) again after so many years, funny as fuck, SCATTER!

• Like 1

Talking about German TV series I really want to watch Das Boot again , I see they remade it but not that one , the original one

Watch the unedited BBC version, its 300 mins :yep:  the German tv series sequel was released in 2018, with different actors. It was set 9 months after the end of the original film,

and is split into two narratives, one based on land, the other set around another U-boat and its crew. Like the original film, the series is based on Lothar-Günther Buchheim's

1973 book Das Boot, but with additions from Buchheim's 1995 follow up sequel Die Festung.

• Like 1

My 7yr old loves it tho his mum doesn't know we watch it or even know what it is or about :shutup: Shhhhhhhhh Jr   lol

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

Watch the unedited BBC version, its 300 mins :yep:  the German tv series sequel was released in 2018, with different actors. It was set 9 months after the end of the original film,

and is split into two narratives, one based on land, the other set around another U-boat and its crew. Like the original film, the series is based on Lothar-Günther Buchheim's

1973 book Das Boot, but with additions from Buchheim's 1995 follow up sequel Die Festung.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the one I watched at the time , I wouldn't have had access to anything else except the BBC version