Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

39 minutes ago, Hir said:

I think they over stretched themselves.  Thought they had  a bigger story to tell than they actually had.  Michael Crichton's Westworld is season one and two really and they should have stopped there.  I loved one and two but only liked season three.  I'll watch season four because I'm a completionist but they should have stopped at two.  I rewatched one and two after finishing three and those are genius imho 

They do that all the time don't they , I guess the creative people have 2 seasons in mind but it's the executives who want more

• Like 2

Been watching Broadchurch on ITV (didn't see it when it was first on). Fair do's, so far I think it's superbly done.

Doom Patrol season 2 has just been uploaded.  :yep:   I thought the first season was quite well done, and had some great laughs. lol    

• Like 2

Dino Hunters - Glad I gave this a go, really good if palaeontology is of interest to you.  

Dark season 3. :yep:  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Dark season 3. :yep:  

This is what I came on this thread to post. Not watched it yet but really looking forward to seeing it, loved the first 2

• Like 4

Not seen any of Dark yet, gonna give it a look this evening cos of folks who've mentioned it there :)

• Like 3

Dark season 3  episode 1 , not really a spoiler but made me question my eyeballs. lol   Blink and you'll miss it 

What the actual fuck?

:eek: About 15 minutes in, there are the identical twin girls from Kubrick's  The Shining, holding hands, loitering in the school corridor. 

Edited by Saddam

Question for Dark fans, should I download the one with original German audio and English subtitles, or the one dubbed into English ? (generally with foreign language stuff I prefer original language with subtitles, but if it's summat that you need to keep your eye on what's happening then dubbed can be better, as long as it's well done).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Question for Dark fans, should I download the one with original German audio and English subtitles, or the one dubbed into English ? (generally with foreign language stuff I prefer original language with subtitles, but if it's summat that you need to keep your eye on what's happening then dubbed can be better, as long as it's well done).

subtitles here aswell.  

I could not watch this whilst toking, its hard enough to keep track stone cold sober, its a right head doer this is in general.

brilliant series though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

I could not watch this whilst toking, its hard enough to keep track stone cold sober, its a right head doer this is in general.

brilliant series though

lol I'm a fair few ciders and spliffs into the evening so I'll see how I go lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boojum said:

lol I'm a fair few ciders and spliffs into the evening so I'll see how I go lol

I don't know how u can watch this faded, but fair play if you can  :yep:

enjoy your head banging evening m8, I've started watching this morning and was like :wallbash: lol

2 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

I don't know how u can watch this faded, but fair play if you can  :yep:

enjoy your head banging evening m8

lol I'll be enjoying my head banging either way, if I get into it and get my head round it I'll watch it, if I don't and can't I'll save it for another day sober and straight (and not hungover lol cos hungover is worst - "I feel like I'm dying and someone stole my brain." :headpain: and since there's fuck all else that I'm in the mood to watch at the moment I'll put some sounds on, probably summat heavy so I'll be headbanging to that lol

lol Given the amount of time it's taken me to type that my money's on a few Boojum posts in the What Are You Listening To thread shortly lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boojum said:

lol I'll be enjoying my head banging either way, if I get into it and get my head round it I'll watch it, if I don't and can't I'll save it for another day sober and straight (and not hungover lol cos hungover is worst - "I feel like I'm dying and someone stole my brain." :headpain: and since there's fuck all else that I'm in the mood to watch at the moment I'll put some sounds on, probably summat heavy so I'll be headbanging to that lol

lol Given the amount of time it's taken me to type that my money's on a few Boojum posts in the What Are You Listening To thread shortly lol

are you still toking the cbd rich strains m8 ?

• Like 1

50% lol I'm smoking (and currently growing again) Dinafem Cheese CBD and FDM ESB. Sometimes I smoke a pure ESB joint, if I'm in the mood for uppy, sometimes I smoke a pure Cheese CBD one if I'm in the mood for mellow, but I mostly roll 50/50 mix pure joints cos that's kinda my 'Goldilocks zone' of stoned - not too up and not too down, just right :skin_up::D

• Like 3