Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

7 minutes ago, Rex Mundi said:

seen them before

yeah I know you like Pru and Tim as you have mentioned them often.

I was mistaken in thinking this was a new series.:yep:

On 10/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, iBMe said:

I'm 4 episodes into "See", which is available on AppleTV, or all your favorite local file sharing sites.

Its pretty good, a post-apoc world where everyone is blind and the odd few who can see are hunted as witches. Some of it seems a bit far fetched, but they have done a good job fleshing out the concept, cool fight scenes and some really great visuals (kind of ironically). 

Worth as watch IMO :yep:

Also still watching The Walking Dead (I feel like Im the only person still watching it lol) , enjoying the new season and this Negan and the Whisperers story line atm, every episode so far has left me excited for the next.

Your not the only one left I'm still watching this negan with alpha is a great coupling if u ask me cool your tit you giant jelly bean best line of the season so far and Judith fighting side by side with her mum was awesome to 

Nice to no I'm not the only one left watching this 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished both seasons of White Gold....funny as fuck.

If you like the inbetweeners, you'll love this. Don't know how this slipped under my radar till now. I hope a third season is on the cards!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, cocojoe said:

Star Wars,The Mandalorian, it's a bit like Clint Eastwood in Space, i'm hooked.:tv_horror: :starwars:

Me too, love that it has the old school star wars feel to it, soo good! 

• Like 3

On 22/10/2019 at 5:57 PM, dill786 said:

Dirilis Ertugrul  is awesome its called the turkish game of thrones, i have just started watching it and i am actually addicted to it, it based around the 13th century  and it involves the crusaders, the Mongols and turkmen, really good and great plots,  its gone around the world and is dubbed in many languages, nextflix i also showing it but you can watch in free on youtube with English subtitles..

Started this recently after seeing your comment, just finished season one, really enjoyable show man big up 

Guest dill786

cool bro

i am halfway through season 2. loving it,

u know in Birmingham someone has opened a ertugul themed restaurant named " BEY" were the customers dress as ALPS and HATOUNS!!

Haha that's funny, I'm hoping to reach Brum for the last ever Shaka session in the Irish centre later in the month, I may get busy working on an alp costume and pass through said restaurant on my visit :skin_up: have you been? 

Guest dill786
13 hours ago, hilbilly hifi said:

Haha that's funny, I'm hoping to reach Brum for the last ever Shaka session in the Irish centre later in the month, I may get busy working on an alp costume and pass through said restaurant on my visit :skin_up: have you been? 

not yet hilbilly bey,    lol

the 2nd season is intense with the Mongols on the rampage !!

Interested in Ertugrul, I'll give it a watch :) (I hope it isn't the Turkish Game of Thrones, I hope it has a much better ending lol )

• Like 3

Guest dill786
14 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Interested in Ertugrul, I'll give it a watch :) (I hope it isn't the Turkish Game of Thrones, I hope it has a much better ending lol )

errm thats what they call it " the Turkish game of thrones" the only difference is plots are great, costumes etc..  and there is NO nudity or vulgarity so you probably wont be watching it then?  lol

ps.. its actually based on people that existed in the past, the ottoman empire and the Turkmen, crusaders etc....

Edited by dill786

I'll defintely give it a watch :)

The Game of Thrones comment was an insult aimed at Game of Thrones lol Worst ending to a TV series ever, I spent fucking YEARS watching Game of Thrones (including some of the best TV ever), and then they did THAT at the end :frown:

Thanks for watching, here's how we end it all, by taking a great big dump on your lap.

No, seriously, that's how it ends. The worst ending of a TV series ever, because we just couldn't be bothered any more. Thanks for staying with us over all the seasons, your reward is to be massively disappointed by a poorly written, half-arsed ending.

That's all I meant, I want to give it a watch, I just hope they have a bit more respect for the fans and when they end it they don't take the utter fucking piss, like they did with Game of Thrones. That's all I'm saying lol

• Like 1

Definitely worth a watch, 70 episodes per season is slightly intimidating but it's so addictive I ended up flying through it :D taking a little sabbatical before starting season 2, must brush my teeth, change my clothes and ready myself for the rampaging Mongols!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hilbilly hifi said:

Definitely worth a watch, 70 episodes per season is slightly intimidating but it's so addictive I ended up flying through it :D taking a little sabbatical before starting season 2, must brush my teeth, change my clothes and ready myself for the rampaging Mongols!!

lol I'm sold.

VPN engaged, Pirate Bay proxy ahoy :pugwash: yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Well, several bottles of cider actually lol:rolleyes:

• Like 2