Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

@thekingofobsolete just watched that episode of satellite city, liked it. Will check out the rest, ta.

@Boojum here's a link to a podcast with Joe Gilgun talking about his bi polar and many othe things. There's a part two as well round about three hours worth. I really enjoyed it.

https://twoshotpod.podbean.com/e/tsp010-joseph-gilgun/

• Like 1

yellowstone has been good, it was a lot better than i was expecting.

i just started watching it last week but if you haven't watched them you can binge watch the first 2 seasons after tonight's finale.

I been living under a rock so I just started peaky blinders. First season was good now slamming season 2

Never watched Game of Thrones or Beaky Plinders. Half in watching Mindhunter Season 1 . Magnificent stuff:yep:

Seen that advertised and wondered if it was worth a look, the 'dark fairytale' kinda vibe in the trailers looks like my kind of thing, Orblando (he's just so bland, nice looking but that's all he's got) Bloom being in it put me off a bit.

Just finished the Russian Sci fi series "Better than Us" on Netflix. Rather enjoyed once I'd got over the dubbing reminding me of watching "Heidi" as a kid. 

• Like 1