Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

6 hours ago, OLaC said:

I can't be the only person on the forum absolutely loving Legion? It's a fucking masterpiece...this final season has been one great episode after another...

I reckon it's a slow burner like Breaking Bad or Rick and Morty. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OLaC said:

Glad to hear you're in better place now too mate

Thanks mate, I have been working hard on my shit and I'm feeling pretty good about life in general these days. not trying to get wasted into oblivion at every opportunity any more lol

I'll defo give it another try, I like weird and off the wall so it might just be up my street :)

• Like 1

On 27/07/2019 at 2:01 PM, kal17117 said:

I'm watching The Boys. Based on the graphic novel about a team of vigilantes who are out to expose corrupt supper heroes. 

I'm on episode 4 and all I can say is FUCKING AWESOME. 

2 and a bit episodes in and I'm loving this - thanks for the heads up. :thumsup:

• Like 1

New series of preacher starts on Sunday (in America)..   it’s got mixed reviews but I fucking love it, along with Bosch my 2 favourite programmes of recent years 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, PabloEscobar said:

The Boys-absolutely brilliant 

I enjoyed the first 4 but after that it lost it's way imho

Really enjoyed patriot over on Amazon prime, nothing like I expected.. also enjoying Doom patrol!

And the legion finale, well, what a 3 season masterpiece, can't wait to rewatch the whole thing!

2 minutes ago, phenom said:

i have just started watching lost again and now the second series of mindhunter 

Ooh didn't realise second series of mindhunter had dropped, really enjoyed the first one, will get on that next!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phenom said:

i read that patriot has been cancelled no season 3 

Well that sucks, I watched both series over a weekend, thought it was excellent.

I Don't think the name helped, it would've never been something i thought looked good from just the name and thumbnail, only tuned in because I kept seeing people write how they couldntt believe nobodies watching it lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phenom said:

i have just started watching lost again

Gluten for punishment, might as well watch the Sopranos too  lol

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 1

Watching Lost again, after that ending ??? That's not just punishment, it's fucking masochism lol Though I guess after the end of Game of Thrones terrible endings have been taken to a whole new level lol While you're at it may as well read Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, do the full house of disappointing endings lol

• Like 3

13 hours ago, stu914 said:

Friday Night Dinner...just finished watching series 5...Mark Heap is a fecking legend...brilliantly funny...:notworthy:

My kid loves it, I seen the first 4 series and no doubt will be watching the fifth any day now then..

It's a bit of a cringe fest imo but still funny in parts..

The one where mark heaps character touches the live wire... lol

Yeah cringey but funny

• Like 3