Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

On 5/21/2019 at 1:11 AM, Boojum said:

Started watching Barry. Not sure if it's any good yet, only on the first episode, but Henry Winkler has just made his first appearence and I just had the urge to post just to say Henry Winkler - fucking legend :notworthy:

Class mate, I loved it, season 2 is out too :)

On 5/21/2019 at 10:24 AM, Joint hogger said:

used to think the Fonz was cool when I was a kid when he was in happy days but these days when you see him in his extra thick cardigans & that weaselly voice I now think, what a tit.

He's superb in Barry and was brilliant in Arrested Development

• Like 2

GLad to see Happy season 2 available, really enjoyed the first season. 

Currently been watching "It's Bruno"  and really liking it - just a man and his dog - but strangely cute!

• Like 1

Series 2 of Killing Eve starts tonight on BBC 1. Loved the first series :) But I notice this series has a different writer so I'm a bit apprehensive that it won't be as good.

Bad Blood on Netflix

only onto the 2nd episode but it looks pretty good

Paul Sorvino hardly looks a day older than when he played Paul Cicero in Goodfellas almost 30 years ago

Year of the Rabbit, first episode was a couple of days ago on channel 4, a Matt Berry comedy.

If you like Matt Berry you'll love this. If you don't like him, what the fuck is wrong with you lol

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

prisoner cell block H ............. pure addiction after 3 episodes ewe be shaking like a whippet on a rape charge..........  fact. :yep:

• Like 2

Perpetual Grace Ltd. :notworthy:  No spoilers as to who's in it but the cast list is top notch,  and I mean top notch.  Three episodes in and it's fucking amazing. :notworthy:    

Enjoy :oldtoker:   

On 13/06/2019 at 0:02 AM, Joolz said:

2nd episode but it looks pretty good

Season 1 I enjoyed, season 2 however, shall I say don't expect too much from season 2

4 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Perpetual Grace Ltd. :notworthy:  No spoilers as to who's in it but the cast list is top notch,  and I mean top notch.  Three episodes in and it's fucking amazing. :notworthy:    

Enjoy :oldtoker:   

Just looked to IMDB for reviews, safe to say the audience is split

Great casting and acting with quirky vibes, but without going too far over the top. Has the potential to be one of the greats. Hope the writing stays the course for the entire season.

Just finished the 3rd episode and am updating my review and rating. The show has quickly descended into nonsense. Super disappointed with how far over the top it's gone. The show's creators should have kept the vibes from episode 1 and scripted the show to be more realistic. It's delving into what seems like random bologna now.

I'll give it a go to make up my own mind but....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I'll give it a go to make up my own mind but....

I guess you'll either love it or hate it, definitely has a Breaking Bad feel about it, dark humor and quite twisted. :) 

Hope you enjoy it. :)     

• Like 1

Just now, Saddam said:

Hope you enjoy it. :)   

Well I remember what you said about Breaking Bad when we were sat in that beer garden that time, do you remember? lol , so hopefully it has the same effect, just grabbed the first three eps  :)

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 7:11 PM, Boojum said:

Series 2 of Killing Eve starts tonight on BBC 1. Loved the first series :) But I notice this series has a different writer so I'm a bit apprehensive that it won't be as good.

have watched all the 2nd series I think its as excellent as the first

2 episodes into the bodyguard on Netflix and I gotta confess I'm tempted to start another!!

Not bad telly fairplay