Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Sorry, drinky day :rolleyes:

If you want to do a Yorkshire accent then you just need to remember that the way to say "It isn't in the tin." is "Tin tin tin."

If you want to do a Northern Irish accent then you just need to remember that Northern Ireland is pronounced "Norn Iron." and "How now brown cow." is "Hoy noy broyn coy."

:bag:

I'll get me coat.

• Like 1

@Boojum I guess regarding accents and SOA, nothing can ever be as bad as Charlie Hunnam attempting any accent whatsoever except Geordie! lol 

59 minutes ago, Saddam said:

The Hound was in a cereal advert, just saying. :pitchfork:   

"Fuck off and eat some weetabix, you fucking cunt." lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Boojum said:

"Fuck off and eat some weetabix, you fucking cunt." lol

lol

• Like 1

Today's episode of " Health Truth or Scare " on BBC1...avail on I player...

Angela Rippon discussing cannabis...worth a watch...:yep:

:oldtoker:

Watching Mr Mercedes, just finished episode 2 and enjoying it. Brendan Gleeson is always excellent (apart from when he was badly miscast in 28 Days Later and had to do a cockernee accent :doh: but I can't really blame him for that). But fucking hell Amazon Prime is the biggest ripoff of all the on-demand pay TV thingys (Now TV, Netflix etc). Got a month of Amazon Prime free, but then to watch Mr Mercedes you then have to subscribe to Starz separately (fortunately there's a 7 day free trial for that too, which I'm using to watch it  :) ), that's just proper taking the piss :frown:

Edited by Boojum

Invisible Heroes. It's about Nordic embassies that harboured asylum seekers from the '73 Chilean coup in Santiago. Much recommended if you're into Nordic Noir, even though this isn't noir anymore :D

Cobra Kai is back for its second season  (karate kid spinoff) & is available on youtube prime or in the usual places  :pirate:

• Like 1

Cobra Kai, idk man, I quite enjoy the banter amongst the adults and flashbacks to the films but the teen drama bullshit is like watching a feature length episode of home and away.   :russian:   

Guest theokoles

I love Cobra Kai to be honest, guilty pleasure and my gf is a dead ringer for Elisabeth Shue, well 20yrs ago lol 

Edited by theokoles