Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Trailer Park Boys, Nova Scotia's favorite miscreants have always been super sketchy. Now| carrying on from the Season 12 finale| the boys have become complete cartoons. (available in the usual places)

• Like 1

Twilight Zone has suffered a reboot. :soap:  The first episode is pure :soap::soap::soap:.  I'm don't think Rod Serling would be impressed with the unimaginative storyline, the unnecessary foul language, the poor delivery from wooden actors, or the dumb and predictable ending. :soap:  

Embarrassing 0/10. 

Twilight Zone episode 2 - Nightmare at 20,000 30,000ft. :soap: :taz:  :soap:   

The original was directed by Donner and starred  Shatner :notworthy:   it was remade with Lithgow  for Twilight Zone movie. :notworthy:   

And now it's been millennialified to this :soap:  :soap:  :fart::puke:  

Not a TV series as such but more of a film series 

I would recommend this to anyone ..

It's a fantastic swedish thriller.i watched the Daneil craig version first them went looking for the original on the net to surprisingly find that there was more and watched all of them (first 3 as cant find last 2)in 1 day 

It's the millennium series 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(novel_series)

• Like 1

Warrior. :notworthy:   Based on Bruce Lee's writings, a crime drama following the gang wars of San Francisco during the late 19th century. :ninja:  The first episode was excellent. 

:pitchfork:   

• Like 1

stranger things, season 1 and 2. 10/10 . 

and american gods, onto episode 6 of season 2 now. 8/10

cerfew, with s bean in, and billy zane, good so far. 8/10

im awaiting season 2 of britannia, i thought season 1 was good while stoned. :oldtoker:

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Warrior. :notworthy:   Based on Bruce Lee's writings, a crime drama following the gang wars of San Francisco during the late 19th century. :ninja:  The first episode was excellent. 

just getting episode 1 now, sounds good mate, i need something to watch after ep 7 of american gods. :yep:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

just getting episode 1 now

It's pretty brutal in places, more than I expected,  and very atmospheric.  They've done a cracking job imho.  Enjoy. :)   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

cerfew, with s bean in, and billy zane, good so far. 8/10

best soundtrack to a tv show in years and a good show too m8 :yep:

7 hours ago, Saddam said:

tried to get this last night but couldnt will have a go tonight cheers dude :)

• Like 2

Strike back : silent war season 7 is on sky one on wednesday or the boxset is on sky box set under sky originals