Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

ive gone through all the suggestions of late and the only one worth any of my time was counterpart.

great acting , great script ,good atmosphere totally hooked shame theres no 3rd series.

it would seem not enough sex scenes or big firery  bangs.

20 minutes ago, catfish said:

ive gone through all the suggestions of late and the only one worth any of my time was counterpart.

That`s quite a statement mate, what did you think of The Kominsky Method?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, catfish said:

counterpart.

great acting , great script ,good atmosphere totally hooked shame theres no 3rd series.

I'm just hoping it gets picked up by another network, preferably HBO or Netflix. :)     Starz management :soap:  really dropped a bollock by not giving season 3 the green light, for them to cancel a critically acclaimed  show just because the viewer numbers aren't up to par is a joke, and a mistake many other studios have made in the past. :soap:    Maybe Starz should've promoted it more, I was lucky enough to stumble across episode 1 the day after it was aired in USA. :smug:   

The ending to season 2 was outstanding. :notworthy:     No spoilers. :D    

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

Is it on netflix or amazon or have I got to source it elsewhere?

Elsewhere I think, definitely worth hunting it down, it's fucking superb. :tv_horror:       

17 hours ago, ratdog said:

That`s quite a statement mate, what did you think of The Kominsky Method?

never heard of it must of missed that one.

Found counterpart depressingly slow and visually dark, might give it another go.

Just watched Kingdom on saddams rec, thought it was brilliant and I'm not a fan of zombie stuff at all. Best hats in any show ever lol.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, uBercaMeL said:

Best hats in any show ever lol.

lol  Brilliant. lol  Some of those hats are mental. :D     

I just watched episode 5 of I am the Night, it's really well put together and all the actors are just fucking excellent, I'm really enjoying Chris Pine's portrayal of a journalist with PTSD.  

• Like 2

On 23/02/2019 at 10:46 PM, uBercaMeL said:

First season of the umbrella academy was awesome, great cast despite one-dimensional mopey moon-face Ellen Page. Cameron Britton, Rob Sheehan & Aiden Gallagher were amazing. Bit gutted season 2 will probably be another 2 years..

Good call, been glued to this since I started it. 

• Like 2

On 25/02/2019 at 8:51 PM, uBercaMeL said:

Just watched Kingdom on saddams rec, thought it was brilliant and I'm not a fan of zombie stuff at all. Best hats in any show ever lol.

Just found it on my mates Plex, I'll give it a go after umbrella accademy

• Like 1