Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

22 hours ago, Takamine said:

Maniac on Netflix 

Really good 7.9/10 

I managed 5 episodes before I gave up, what a load of complete and utter bollocks. lol I hardly recognised Jonah Hill, he's lost a lot of weight. :)   

Perhaps the original Norwegian version's better? :unsure:       

Counterpart :notworthy:  season 2, episode 6 aired on Saturday night. This show is absolutely fantastic.   :notworthy:   10/10 :tv_horror:    

41 minutes ago, Saddam said:

I managed 5 episodes before I gave up, what a load of complete and utter bollocks. lol I hardly recognised Jonah Hill, he's lost a lot of weight. :)   

Perhaps the original Norwegian version's better? :unsure:       

Counterpart :notworthy:  season 2, episode 6 aired on Saturday night. This show is absolutely fantastic.   :notworthy:   10/10 :tv_horror:    

Haha fair enough horses for courses I guess mate, me and the missus really enjoyed it, I'll give counterpart a go at some point, 10/10!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched episode 1 of Kingdom, it's a Korean medieval Zombie drama.

Top watch if you like medieval Korea.

And zombies.

And drama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gimps said:

Just watched episode 1 of Kingdom, it's a Korean medieval Zombie drama.

Top watch if you like medieval Korea.

And zombies.

And drama.

I'm getting a bit bored of all these medieval Korean zombie dramas myself....

• Like 3

On 05/02/2019 at 10:07 PM, Gimps said:

Just watched episode 1 of Kingdom

Thanks for the head's up. :yep:   I can see why Netfllx picked it up, it's fucking superb. :)     Walking Dead producers should take a few notes on how to make a decent zombie series. :D    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Doom Patrol. :notworthy:  Superhero spoof series set in the DC universe. lol   I think it's Alan Tudyk doing the narration and he sounds just like Vincent Price. :notworthy:  

The first episode is brilliant, includes some great music and a few actors I've not seen in a while.  :)   

• Like 2

Alright there Uk420,

Yesterday I binged watched Das Boot off of sky box sets, all in all I thought it was well worth a watch, subtitles a bit, but after a while you kinda stop reading and start listening, translating the body language and tone, I was completely absorbed for the day. Reminds me that we are all human.European or not.

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420,

Yesterday I binged watched Das Boot off of sky box sets, all in all I thought it was well worth a watch, subtitles a bit, but after a while you kinda stop reading and start listening, translating the body language and tone, I was completely absorbed for the day. Reminds me that we are all human.European or not.

Take it easy Jj:skin_up:

Have you seen the movie mate? Its kind of intense if my memory serves correctly 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimboo said:

ave you seen the movie mate? Its kind of intense if my memory serves correctly 

No I have never heard of it until I saw it on the sky thing the other day, my old man said something about the books.

It was an eight parter so plenty of story to follow, it had a split story when a brother and sister get split up,I won’t spoil it but I will say half is about a u-boat and the other half the french resistance.

Jj:skin_up:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

No I have never heard of it until I saw it on the sky thing the other day, my old man said something about the books.

It was an eight parter so plenty of story to follow, it had a split story when a brother and sister get split up,I won’t spoil it but I will say half is about a u-boat and the other half the french resistance.

Jj:skin_up:

I'm watching the series atm mate, The movie is worth a watch mate ,iirc its over 4hrs long 

• Like 1

Russian Doll, a truly fucked up vision of hell on earth, the main character dies every day and returns to the party she attended earlier that day to start again, very original despite the "groundhog day" style, I really enjoyed it. 8/10 just wished the eps were longer

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I really enjoyed it.

I disliked the main character so much that I quite enjoyed the bits where she died. lol  Gave up after 2 episodes and good riddance to the foul mouthed skank. :schmoll:    

Counterpart season 2 finale was last night, it was superb. :tv_horror:     

Just now, Saddam said:

good riddance to the foul mouthed skank. :schmoll:    

That's a bit harsh lol I do understand what you mean but I got over that and after the second episode I was hooked. She definitely grows on you, and I love my women foul-mouthed any way lol

• Like 1