Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

56 minutes ago, stu914 said:

" PLEBS ".........currently on Netflix.........brilliant........:yep:

dont think its been as good this season without Stylax.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

dont think its been as good this season without Stylax.

Agreed, we're watching it from series one, second time round..........amazing how much you miss on the first go so it's worth a second look, and we still have Stylax.:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

I am enjoying Strange Angel - late 1930's California set biopic of rocket pioneer and Aleister Crowley enthusiast, Jack Parsons. Lush cinematics and strong sense of time and place.

Been re-watching The Thick Of It from the start (mostly cos I watched The Death Of Stalin and was in the mood for more Armando Iannucci). Just fucking superb.

E2A Peter Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker is just a brilliant character. Machiavelli with swearing lol

Edited by Boojum

edgar wallace mysteries on talking tv ..my wifes obsessed with it now ..but i love the theme tune ..very randall and hopkirk sounding ..but its  slice of a bygone time ..like a british ellery queen .

On 7/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, stu914 said:

" PLEBS ".........currently on Netflix.........brilliant........:yep:

This from the beginning and "Happy" are two good shows worth going with, I love this thread :)

Edited by ratdog
fucking fuck ups
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Animal Kingdom. I'm into season 2 episode 10. Loving the story, acting, sex scenes and Ellen Barkin.(who I would definitely would wood) The only thing I think that is missing is graphic language which could had an extra depth of seriousness to this series. It just needs that grittiness and edginess to make it 10/10 for me. But for the meantime I'll give it a 7/10.

Peace out.

• Like 2

Guest theokoles

Killing Eve 2018,  A security operative hunts for an assassin. Based on the Villanelle novellas by Luke Jennings..very entertaining.

15 hours ago, kal17117 said:

Animal Kingdom. I'm into season 2 episode 10. Loving the story, acting, sex scenes and Ellen Barkin.(who I would definitely would wood) The only thing I think that is missing is graphic language which could had an extra depth of seriousness to this series. It just needs that grittiness and edginess to make it 10/10 for me. But for the meantime I'll give it a 7/10.

Peace out.

Watched the first series and couldn't take anymore - What a horrible mother figure and what a shitty family altogether. I was always on Tony Sopranos side and cheered for Walter White, but what a horrible family they were.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up for any Rake fans, the fifth & final season has just started & is available in the usual places.