Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Arrow, The Flash, Lucifer, Prison Break, Stranger Things, A Series of Unfortunate Events (not nearly as entertaining if you haven't read the books), The Fall (about a serial killer in northern ireland and the chase to take him down), Supernatural (for those looking for like 5648589786 episodes of one show) Wentworth (a more realistic version of orange is the new black, ridiculously entertaining and some serious sit on the edge of your seat action, also hot aussie/NZ accents), Lost (imo the best tv show to ever have been made, i will fight you if you disagree).

I watch sooooo many more but none come to mind right now.

• Like 1

Stranger Things 2 - wish they'd use the Doors song people are strange, "when your strange, faces come out of the rain".  Maybe that's too 70's for an 80's styling :g:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Recently finished watching

Animal kingdom 6.5/10

Snowfall 8/10

Stranger things 2   9/10

Really looking forward to a new season of snowfall, whenever it is out.

Currently watching Boarwalk empire, it got off to a slow start but really enjoying it now. 

• Like 1

I've just finished the Trailer Park Boys, I've no idea why I haven't watched TPB before its fucking hilarious, easily one of the funniest tv shows ever made. I've still got the specials and movies to watch, there's also at least one more series to be aired which is cool. Sadly one of the main characters died a few weeks ago so the show might come to a halt. 

Also just finished The Detectorists, thoroughly enjoyed that too.

I'm almost finished The Preacher which is bloody weird.

And I noticed last night the last series of The Strain is up on Amazon so I'll be watching that soon too.

• Like 5

Anyone been watching the documentary about a little town in Chester, Hollyoaks or something? It's fucking mad, it must be the most dangerous uni towns to live in but parents keep sending their kids there. It's full of drugs, rapists, kidnappers, murderers, suicides, tragic accidents like cars falling off bridges and landing on train tracks on their wedding day, exploding buildings aplenty, you name it and it's probably happened there. Reminds me a lot of that other documentary set in Liverpool from a few years back. 

It'll probably be ground zero of the impending zombie apocalypse, must be murder getting insurance of any kind there. 

Edited by THC4METOO
  • Like 4

On 11/13/2017 at 5:11 PM, Shogun said:

I've just finished the Trailer Park Boys, I've no idea why I haven't watched TPB before its fucking hilarious, easily one of the funniest tv shows ever made. I've still got the specials and movies to watch, there's also at least one more series to be aired which is cool. Sadly one of the main characters died a few weeks ago so the show might come to a halt. 

Also just finished The Detectorists, thoroughly enjoyed that too.

I'm almost finished The Preacher which is bloody weird.

And I noticed last night the last series of The Strain is up on Amazon so I'll be watching that soon too.

Whooooah.. Kin ell, I never realised that another cast member had passed..

Just had a quick search.. No way!

Shiiit, I can't believe lahey is gone. Such a loss to the show, he seemed so fit for his age too..

Won't be the same without lahey, he played the part of the best drunk  I've ever seen.

Can't believe that.. :(

RIP John dunsworth...

Thanks for the laughs man, it was a real pleasure...

:yinyang:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Daze said:

Whooooah.. Kin ell, I never realised that another cast member had passed..

Just had a quick search.. No way!

Shiiit, I can't believe lahey is gone. Such a loss to the show, he seemed so fit for his age too..

Won't be the same without lahey, he played the part of the best drunk  I've ever seen.

Can't believe that.. :(

RIP John dunsworth...

Thanks for the laughs man, it was a real pleasure...

:yinyang:

It sad news. Trailer Park Boys wont be the same without Lahey. If they do continue making the show I hope they write his death into the storyline in a good way and don't just make him disappear like they did with Trevor, Ray and Phil Collins. And they cant replace him, he's irreplaceable.

• Like 2

Just watched the 1st series of a show called Claws on Stan...... its about a bunch of girls in a nail bar in Florida....... yeah I know.......

I know, doesnt sound so hot, but the nail bar is a front for a money laundering operation and all the crazy shit that goes on in the pill business. The drug boss is the bloke who played Hank, the cop brother in law in Breaking Bad, and Karruche Tran is in it an all. 

It is fucking funny, and theres plenty of twists.... give it a go!

• Like 1