Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Saw all of dis jointed and apart from the typical stoner stereotypes it was ok until Pete the grower started hallucinating which as far as i was concerned plays into the canna psychosis bullshit.

We all talk to our plants dont we ? lol

But when he met Mary Jane it fucked it up big time imo of course

peace

Anyone suggest any good boxsets?

ive done Narcos, although I haven't watched series 3 as it's not the same without Pablo :thumbdown:

GoT I've seen

i find the odd interesting stuff on YouTube, Tina Goes Shopping is brilliant 

33 minutes ago, Tony Montana said:

ive done Narcos, although I haven't watched series 3 as it's not the same without Pablo :thumbdown:

GoT I've seen

Check out snowfall on fx. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tony Montana said:

GoT I've seen

have you tried animal kingdom mate? its about an Australian family of criminals, its worth watching if you can't find anything else to watch.....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

have you tried animal kingdom mate? its about an Australian family of criminals, its worth watching if you can't find anything else to watch.....

Started watching animal kingdom last nite, good shout buddy. Not bad so far :yep:

• Like 2

that High Maintenance show had a few small shows in its 1st series about a year or two ago.

this one is a re-run of the second /new first series . they did a few low budget shows .l

the dude who rides the bike is co-writer of the show or something . i emailed them last year to wish them luck when the new 1st series came on the

streaming sites . i asked them to get a show together for the u.k to help with weed education via a comedy show thats arty too.

no reply man so i guess its up to us to come up with a new ideal or something .

6 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I'm sure it's already been mentioned on here before, but I can't recommend the Hannibal TV series enough. It's written and played absolutely brilliantly.

First season, then half of the next one, after that for me it was a self indulgent mess