Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

4 minutes ago, Saddam said:

I thought that was it? :unsure:  Treasure Island next with the same cast would be a good shout. :pirate:  

Black Sails was cancelled. I think the people behind it were hoping to get another series out of it. They are now talking about a spin off.

I too was hoping for a good remake of treasure island with the same cast and crew.

Just finished Iron Fist, really enjoyed it, hope they do a second series, but they will have to work hard to match the bad guy from the first series and develop it well imo.

Watched the first episode of a 7 parter last night, superb, it`s called Big Little Lies, great cast of mostly women, about mothers living in a rich coastal town in US, I think it`s written by women and produced by women. Gripping from the start and nicely paced. Somebody is murdered and from the start it looks like a jealousy thing but it doesn`t give anything to go on straight away.  Well worth a look so far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Halfway into episode 1 of 'American Gods' and can already tell it's gonna be a cracker. Brian Fuller (Hannibal), and Ian Mcshane.. Smart, funny, dark & looks amazing.

• Like 3

Ive had my eye on American Gods since it showed up on amazon prime. It looks good so far but im only 10 mins in.

Is that black guy that was in prison at the start english? and from Hollyoaks back in the day of all things?  @uBercaMeL

Edited by Blaze_One
  • Like 1

watched episode 1 of American gods earlier & it looks promising plus having IM in it is a bonus too  :yep:

11 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Rick and Morty. Funny as fook :wub:

There are only a few things I've actually got in too recently, Rick and Morty, The OA and Better call Saul (it's a bit slow...).

I was so baked watching Rick and Morty that I've got to re watch most of them as if they were new :D

• Like 1

I'm undecided as to whether I want to watch it or not, cos Neil Gaiman's novel is one of my all-time favourite books, absolutely superb. I'm not expecting the TV series to be anywhere near as good as the book, but I'm worried that they make a complete cat's arse out of it, so I really can't decide. I think I'll wait until it finishes and then see what the response to it is before I decide.

1 hour ago, Greenfinger53 said:

I was so baked watching Rick and Morty that I've got to re watch most of them as if they were new :D

I know exactly what you mean, I've been reading the same 2 books and listening to the same 4 records since 1988..lol

• Like 5