Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Trollhunters! :ninja:

cgi animation from netflix and Guillermo del Toro with all-star cast doing voices. Aimed at kids but with subtle adult humour, it's hilarious. 

Pure genius :notworthy:  I found it Impossible to watch just one episode, especially after a dab.  lol Kick them in the grunk nuts lol 

You may as well submit now because this show's going to be everywhere when a UK channel finally buys the rights. 

RIP Anton Yelchin

:yinyang: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apart from Sneaky Pete which I mentioned in another thread, I`m watching Baskets starring  Zach Galifianakis and a superb Louie Anderson, playing his mum (he won an emmy for it) , a brilliantly written surprise, and Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton " A disgraced lawyer, now an ambulance chaser, gets a case that could bring him redemption or at least revenge on the firm which expelled him. ", both get top ratings from me atm, about half way through the first series of both.

• Like 1

Legion - groovy!

The Expanse - space opera that tries to be scientific

Incorporated - well done sci-fi , unusual for a US production in that climate change is explicitly the cause of things going to shit

Into the Badlands - silly and ultraviolent but entertaining

• Like 1

Been watching The Twilight Zone - original series.  The episode Deaths-Head Revisited is an astonishing episode considering this was 1961 American main stream network tv.  A nazi Captain returns to Dachau and is trapped there and judged by the souls he killed and tortured.

• Like 3

Snap :) I've been watching all the original Twilight Zone episodes too. Death's-head Revisited actually blew me away. Amazing to see so many now famous and mostly deceased :( actors  getting their first break - Martin Landau, Peter Falk, Bill Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Jack Elam,  to name but a few. :notworthy: 

Another great one for me is Time Enough at Last with Burgess Merideth. 

Some amazing, thought provoking stories in there. 

Thank you Rod Serling. 

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam
spelling
  • Like 3

just a heads up that Archer 2009 is back for the 8th series  :badass:

also, there's a new comedy called Brockmire with hank azaria playing a down on his luck sports commentator who's famous for an on air meltdown when he finds out that his mrs is fucking anything that moves  lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

Another heads up for the 3rd season of Fargo which is available in the usual places.

Fargo is coming to channel 4 again too. I think they are waiting until the series is finished in America first. so probably 10 weeks time.

Ive just finished the whole of Black Sails, I fecking love that show and there's rumours of a spin off happening. fingers crossed.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

Superfluous quote :russian: 

I thought that was it? :unsure:  Treasure Island next with the same cast would be a good shout. :pirate:  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1