Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Emerald City, not sure how this slipped past, but possibly one of the better things i have watched for a while

Beyond, also really good :)

My mrs is currently watching a programme she recorded on ch4 called 'The Health Detectives'........

she wasn't able to watch it earlier as she was having hysterics at the thought of........'DIY Turd Transplants'... :shock: ...

which was mentioned in the preview as being the 'latest internet phenomena'.... :eek: ...and I thought at my age I'd heard it all....... :bad:

:rofl: :rofl:

@@stu914 Same sort of thing you've been doing for years on the van then really by the sound of it bud...

lol lol :rofl:

Sounds shit.

lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

I've just finished "Quarry" on sky. It was pretty good, got good reviews so 2nd series is on its way. It's about hit men back in 1960s America Vietnam vets turning assassin for money. Good cast.

I tried black list but it's not great IMO. West world is good and I like man in th high castle.

MistY

Guest StonerCol

Good program on BBC2 last night about Thailand - it's on iPlayer. If you like Pit Vipers and King Cobras you'll like it.

Sorry @@stu914 there were no ladyboys on it...so you'll not see any bottom feeders...sorry mate :rofl:

:oldtoker:

• 1 month later...

Legion, by Noah Hawley (fargo season 2!), is amazing so far. Best monster ever and brilliant production & design, chock full of nerdy film references..
Patriot is very good, clever writing, subtle and funny and looks awesome, also Aliette Opheim is insanely hot.

Just finished Sneaky Pete last night, I thought it was a very good series. Could have been longer/more in depth, but for a trial first series its well worth a watch.

• Like 1

im probably 4yrs out of date, iv just started the second series of game of thrones, don't know if I like the story, the action, it not being all guns and bombs, the nakedness lol or what, but what I do know is the second series has dragons, what more can ya aske for in a series? :wassnnme:

dj...

• Like 3

Best thing on telly for many a year IMHO. I'm totally hooked. Fair enough, the fantasy stuff (done with a proper budget, so done better than it's ever been done before) appeals to my geekiness, but really it was the non-fantasy stuff that drew me in, the politics, the characters etc, great storytelling too. My favourite episode is still The Red Wedding and (without being a spoiler cos you're not there yet) that had nothing to do with the fantasy trappings, dragons and white walkers and all that, it was just a superb bit of TV drama. I'd rate it as one of the best episodes of a TV series ever (and I'd honestly say Game of Thrones is one of my favourite TV series ever). Can't wait for April and season 7 :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4