Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

The grand tour is pish.. more cheese, silliness and stupid 'sketch' like shite than ever..

I was enjoying it until all the stupid fukkin antics started during the show...

The car bits were ok, but I wish the Fukka's would stop trying to be funny, cos they most certainly ain't!....

recreated on GTA V online for a fraction of the budget lol

• Like 1

UK:

The New Statesman. Rik Mayall as Alan B'stard, tory mp with the largest majority in the house of commons. It's certainly timeless "If you were any dumber you'd need watering"

Toast of London. Matt Berry as Steven Toast, voiceover actor. "I met Margaret Thatcher once, around Lionel Blair's house. Suprised to see her drink heineken from a can"

Toons:

Ive just got into Rick and Morty. this reminds me of that full on belly laughter i'd experience from the first series of family guy, american dad in my youth. Top stuff.

Harmonquest is pretty good.. it's an animated dungeons n dragons game..

US:

The walking dead, can't fault it. well yeah you can but why bother, it does a good job.

Community. Just started watching. Chevy Chase is a genius. good for a couple laughs a show and every second Chevy's on screen. plennnty of shows to go.

• Like 1

Anyone watched Halt and catch fire? Meant to be about the start of computers. Tv series not a documentary. Downloaded it all just as lately become a bit obsessed with thinking about how technology is going to play a part in the future. Thought be interesting to see a series of where it all started.

Edited by stummer
  • Like 1

Watched the 1st Series of Halt and Catch fire, quite enjoyed, but not bother with the rest, just seemed like was going to be milked out for a few for seasons

Edited by Hazeworks
  • Like 1

Lucifer

Very odd but very gripping. Based, I don't know how faithfully based, on the comic books, Sandman by Neil Gaiman.

Edited by Hir

Started watching season 2 of Detectorists :D

and a new series called Incorporated, which is pretty good. Produced by Ben Affleck & Matt Damon

• Like 1

I have been watching The OA on Netflix, quite good so far

and i found White Rabbit Project on there :)

Edited by Hazeworks
  • Like 1

I've just finished watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency also on Netflix, I enjoyed it, nothing amazing but it was fun even though i could've strangled the main character. Barb made it for me. Think it's a remake of a BBC programme but I've not seen the original.

just watched a episode of bong appetit from viceland .

some of the stuff they can do now with food an cannabis is amazing.

if you watch it look at the fridge they have its full of cannabis,weed, extracts,distiillates and terpines .

i did my load

Just finished Atlanta which was excellently, Donald glover is a seriously talented guy.. I only knew him from community but this and his music have been a pleasant surprise to me over the last week or two. HipHop fans will really enjoy.

Westworld has also just finished for me, great bit of TV!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ash v The Evil Dead is one of the best bits of tv ive seen in a long time, its fucking hilarious. Ive just watched both series in 3 days. Ive said it before and ill say it again, Hollywood missed a trick with Bruce Campbell, totally underrated. Its a shame the tv series isn't being promoted more but good to hear there is a third series coming in 2017.

• Like 3