Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I loved narcos but now I'm watching the Colombian series of Escobar: patron de mal, (with subtitles)

It's a lot more in depth than narcos, I'm on episode 34 (still hasn't built his prison) and there's 76 I think.

The acting is a bit crap at times ( especially pablos father - a proper plank) but I have to say - I'm hooked.

• Like 4

@@K-dawg

It is pretty bad in places, but if you give it time it does improve (there's so many episodes how could they not?) I've gotten to quite like their Pablo (a bit more than Narcos) and have a guilty crush on Gustavo. (Always loved a wrong'un)

They cut in with a lot of real news footage (aftermath of bombs and arrests) which I find quite interesting.

I'm not sure what's going on with the actor who plays his dad. Clearly corruption runs deep in the tv industry because the guy has no talent and is almost comedic but I swear I've seen him something before.

I've also learned enough lingo to get myself shot in Columbia too

Edited by Kiminal
  • Like 3

My daughter and i love the new american horror story better than the last one imo...i have been watching Outcast and if you like it dark with some proper gory images you will love it.

peace

• Like 1

Trailer park boys Europe is pretty funny, I almost skipped it as i thought it was alive thing, but in one place I nearly stopped watching it as they were just taking it in turns to swear :yawn:

Heads up!!!!

History Channel, Weds 8pm........New..... 'The Curse of Oak Island'..........Watched the first series and been itching for this to come back...

cheers

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Guest jacks lad

waiting to start season 5 of dexter, was real sad see his wife dead in the bath, she was the most innocent of woman, cant wait see his new path in life.

Heads up!!!!

History Channel, Weds 8pm........New..... 'The Curse of Oak Island'..........Watched the first series and been itching for this to come back...

cheers

stu :oldtoker:

@@stu914 I told myself i wasnt going to watch that anymore ,It can only end in disappointment

+1 for westworld! such a good show so far, the music/sound is amazing, might be my favourite series this year, maybe :P

Black mirror was really good too :)

• Like 1