Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Theres a new tv show called Goliath & Billy Bob Thornton plays a once a powerful lawyer, Billy McBride is now a washed up ambulance chaser,

who spends more time in bars than the courtroom. When Billy reluctantly agrees to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the massive law firm

he helped create, a vast and deadly conspiracy comes to light. Billy and his team end up in a life-or-death trial against the ultimate foe,

which could end up helping Billy find redemption and exact revenge on the firm & former pal william hurt. the full 8 episodes are available in the usual places :yep:

I started watching Goliath last night, only 2 episodes in but its decent. anything with with Billy Bob in it is usually good though.

• Like 2

has anyone seen how to get away with murder? im well into it atm . if u r even slightly homophobic i wouldnt bother with it though because theres tons of gay sex scenes lol thats not why i like it plus there is plenty of straight sex scenes to even it out .

its got the most plot twists out of anything ive ever watched i think, constantly keeps u guessing and dying to watch the next one

Black mirror season 3, first episode a bit meh, reminded me of meow meow beanz on community, the second and definitely the last were my favourite.

• Like 1

The Trailer Park Boys is my favourite show, always makes me laugh, hasn't disappointed yet, touch wood. The characters, dope plots and scams are hilarious, and it's true to real life in ways most tv isn't.

• Like 2

1st episode of The walking dead season 7 is the most brutal death of a main character I've ever seen.

Yeah, non of the "is he, isn't he" dead bullshit this time eh.

I suspected Abe would get it, but Glenn was surprising and having him spluttering goodbye with his head caved in and eyeball bulging out was a bit gratuitous imo.

I know they were obviously going for a shock opener, and succeeded at that, but just seems it could have been executed a bit more tastefully.

• Like 2

I'm all caught up with Westworld now too, really enjoying it, Ed Harris is especially brilliant.

I like reading all the fan theories going about as well.

• Like 1

I know they were obviously going for a shock opener, and succeeded at that, but just seems it could have been executed a bit more tastefully.

I don't know I was getting a bit bored of it at the end of last season, but now I can't wait to see what happens next, seems like they've gone in a bit different direction, that had me on the edge of my seat covering my eyes lol see how it goes though, next 3 episodes might just be boring filler stuff.

@@Joolz Peaky Blinders is one of the best things I have watched in the last couple of years.

Tom Hardy playing Alfie Solomons is pure brilliant, one of my favourite characters ever lol

• Like 1

Quite liking Westworld so far. Hope it stays focused on a discernable story line and doesn't disapear up it's own ahole like lost etc.

Just bummed I found it so early so have to watch week by week. Must remember to stay about 2 years behind in this thread so i can binge watch.

Tried the strain, didn't get beyond the fourth. Maybe give it another go when I exhaust my youtube viewing list.

Enjoyin new family guy, and especially south park series, return to form there i think :)

Finished 3 seasons of Ghost on netflix, acting was a bit poor but not a bad story. By all means not the best series i've watched... just started watching The Last kingdom tonight seems ok... Just seem to be killing time atm till GOT or Narcos comes back on lol

has anybody watched blacklist??

was recommended this by a friend id like to know how the fuck i missed this!

would recommend this to all who havent seen it

• Like 5