Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I'm another one who cant get into mr robot & i've watched about 5-6 espisodes of the first season & just find it boring as fuck.

on a brighter note, southparks back & is doing what no other show has the balls to do lol

another new show thats worth a watch is designated survivor with keiffer sutherland & has been good so far.

Ive just watched the 1st 3 and im hooked , boring as fuck ? please can you give us a clue why ? or how its boring .

just asking to see what you see or dont . if this makes sense ?

Ive just watched the 1st 3 and im hooked , boring as fuck ? please can you give us a clue why ? or how its boring .

just asking to see what you see or dont . if this makes sense

I just find it slow & boring & would probably prefer to watch paint drying than finish the rest of season one :yes:

@@Joint hogger i really dont see that , it runs at a kinda slow pace but not that slow ?

fair enough you cant please all the people all the time .

i dont watch t.v really just switch the cpu on and watch what i want too.

i do find it great not having a tv as the main focus point in the front room .

• Like 1

sorry @@catfish I was a bit glib last night, as I said, I just find it very slow going & its nothing to do with the lead actor as I quite liked him in other stuff (the pacific) but as you said, you cant please everyone ;)

• Like 1

my daughters been a fan a miranda sings for years i have to put up with her impressions of her ( i can do one of her too ) .

now my daughter finds her very funny, i will admit i have done so too , her singing reminds me of when les dawson played the piano in the way he did .

anyways maybe not fore you but maybe your younger ones may like this

Edited by catfish

Westworld is pretty good, reminds me of GOT too much though, from the opening credits with the music, to the type acting and just feel of it, but I'm intrigued how it will be more than just "the robots have gone bad", so a bit mixed so far, but brutal and good music.

Kinda like Playing Battlefield hardline or battlefront after Battlefield 4, new setting and skins, but the exact same mechanics.

Edited by brendog
  • Like 1

Another up for Westworld...

Reminds me of Caprica - sadly cut after one season! One of them shows that runs through the Frankenstein human/machine, god/servant, analogy - very Oedipal in a 'kill your maker' kind of way!

Looking forward to see how that plays out.

I really liked caprica when that was on & recently dl'd battlestar galactica s1 & s2 then watched them for novelty sake as I hadn't seen it since it first aired,

the first season wasn't too bad but by fuck galactica 1980 (s2) was dire lol

• Like 1