Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

new lethal weapon tv series has started im enjoying it an funny as fook

im just waiting on the new westworld looks very interesting

Edited by r3d
  • Like 1

I'm another one who cant get into mr robot & i've watched about 5-6 espisodes of the first season & just find it boring as fuck.

on a brighter note, southparks back & is doing what no other show has the balls to do lol

another new show thats worth a watch is designated survivor with keiffer sutherland & has been good so far.

• Like 3

i think Z Nation is quite watchable or maybe i just think Kellita Smith is worth watching i cant tell :blushing:

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 2

My suggestion is called Hunted - if you havnt already seen it its about people going on the run and seeing how far they get before the police track them by there mobile or using an atm ect. Real interesting and the new season just started.

new lethal weapon tv series has started im enjoying it an funny as fook

im just waiting on the new westworld looks very interesting

they remade west world?? :)

anyone seen the ad floating about facebook for the new Netflix series about the queen? it looks like a big old pile of absolute fucking dog shit but when i went into the comments it was hundreds and hundreds of folk saying it looked amazing. barely anyone criticizing it, I'm guessing negative comments had been removed by a mod or something.

Survivors.

British TV series,about decimation of human population by plague,and how society breaks down.

what version ?

the 1975 or the 2008 version ;)

just started marvels luke cage in the usual places,

been waiting for this since i seen jessica jones, found him mysterious and quite engaging adventures.

Is Luke Cage on UK Netflix?

I remember him from reading Spiderman comics in the late 70s/early 80s, I hope they've made him as badass as originally portrayed