Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

finished Vikings and then got sucked back in to watching The Sopranos again lol

Its a yearly homage for me that one, once a year I'll watch The Sopranos from start to finish.

Was gutted when James Gandolfini died, always hoped for a Sopranos film or even another season or 2 of the tv series.

Was a great actor.

Its a yearly homage for me that one, once a year I'll watch The Sopranos from start to finish.

Was gutted when James Gandolfini died, always hoped for a Sopranos film or even another season or 2 of the tv series.

Was a great actor.

:yep:

just love the way he says "cunt" too

it kind of starts off and ends in his mouth but is punctuated by the back of his nose

• Like 1

David Chase talked about doing a comedy with Janice and Bobby which obviously never happened. He also said that Tony lives past the final episode.

Theres a 3 parter special called harley & the Davidsons available in the usual places :pugwash: its about the start up of HD & is quite good :yep:

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 1

Was a great actor.

ive never actually watched the sopranos, everyone tells me its good but never got round to it yet.

I'm loving gotham at the moment, I'm no super hero movie fan but gothams got me hooked. penguin is a fantastic character.

the preacher too, that's one weird but fucking good show. starts slow but then its like quentin tarantino joins the writers.

black sails, fecking love it. took me 2 years to get through series 1, in the last few months ive watched all 3 series 3 times. cant wait for series 4.

Vikings, I loved series 1 and 2 but struggling with 3

Rome, another favorite of mine that ive started rewatching. pulo is one of the best characters on tv, glad to see the dude that plays him now on black sails.

The 100, another show I didn't think would be up my street but hooked me in very quickly.

Game of thrones, still to see the new series, cant wait.

edit. bought the box set of Oz, Oz was an old fav that I used to like when it was on tv but was on too late to catch every episode. I'm not feeling it so much these days. shame.

if I remember right there was also a uk tv show billed as the uk version of Oz, id like to track that down and watch it again, sure it only ran 2 series back around 2001, fucked if I can remember the name of it. had the dude from snatch in it as the main character.

edit edit. also got the Auf Wiedersehen pet series 1 and 2 box set for my birthday, some of the best tv ever, shame they aren't remastered verions.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 1

Guest jacks lad

put the latest episode of mr robot on last night, was replaced by spoiler about how its reflecting real life, i watched the first few minutes thinking i'd go back to it today but its gone, replaced by what should have been there in the first instant.

put the latest episode of mr robot on last night, was replaced by spoiler about how its reflecting real life, i watched the first few minutes thinking i'd go back to it today but its gone, replaced by what should have been there in the first instant.

What?

Really good episode of Mr Robot, just gets better and better.