Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

was thinking i'd have withdrawels when the black list finished but then i found dexter.

Dexter is a great show. I might have to watch it again soon.

I watched a lot of dexter with a friend but found it too sick & morbid for me in the end :yinyang:

Very well made though and I like the music.

Edited by Bird

Our Ex Wife on bbc2 with robert webb was quite funny, well worth a look & listen at the gratuitous swearing which isnt like the beeb at all these days :rofl:

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 2

Our Ex Wife on bbc2 with robert webb was quite funny, well worth a look & listen at the gratuitous swearing which isnt like the beeb at all these days :rofl:

"You want your head turning Hilary, I can turn your head for you" lol:rofl:

Guest jacks lad

kodi has an overwhelming ammount of viewing would take 20 life times to go through it all, is threads like this can compact it a little. i'm right inside eliots head.

Just a heads up that Narcos series 2 will be available from tonight at the usual places :pugwash:

Fucking excellent; I'm only 2 in but it's one of the best made series I've watched in ages :)

Probs been mentioned but im no looking through 100+ pages to find out lol trailer park boys. American horror story. And as above narcos deffo worth watching

oh I'll need to give fleabag a chance as its got Olivia Colman in it, don't know what I like about her but she comes across all milfy like :naughty:

Bering Sea Gold, is back if anyone watches such rubbish :P i just like to see the Gold coming up, and the complete stupidity of some of them (most)

Just started watching a new HBO comedy series called 'Vice Principals' starring Danny McBride and Walton Goggins, been pretty funny so far :)