Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Recent shows I've enjoyed are rick and morty. Top class. Binged on it over a long weekend.

Peaky blinders. Enjoyed the first series more than I thought I would but the missus wasn't impressed and has not watched anymore. Thought that second season was good but the third I found to be the weakest so far. Still worth a watch.

Better call Saul. I found the first season a bit harder to get into but the second is great. Hated the ending but for all the right reasons.

Braindead. Been enjoying this more than I thought I would. First seasons not finished yet but looking really good so far.

Just started stranger things two nights ago and only on the fourth episode so far but got me interested so far.

Preacher. I had only just started reading the comics when I saw this on Amazon so was interested straight away. Can't wait for the next season.

Manhattan. Series about the race to build the bomb during ww2. Only watched the first season so far.

Cheers tico.

Finished Stranger Things, pretty good. Have watched 10 episodes so far of the Originals; I'm not normally into this kind of thing, but it's somewhere between watchable and ok; I'm going to watch some more though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Currently watching vice principals, if you liked eastbound and down, you may like this..

And the new series of people just do nothing has recently started, some great characters. I like a mockumentary style series from time to time.. :)

been watching VP for a few weeks now & its a bit M'eh imo but Walton Goggins is also in it @@Boojum ;)

Edited by Joint hogger

I'm waiting for American Gods.

Truly superb book (Neil Gaiman is a genius, one of the best writers of this or any other generation :notworthy: ), one of my favourites. Done well it really could work. Done badly it will be truly fucking awful. I hope they do it well.

Spotless on Netflix. About a guy who runs a business cleaning up murder scenes and deaths etc and gets involved with a gangster and has to clean up after murders before it all goes to shit. Very good. A drama with some dark humour.

• Like 1