Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Also watched stranger things, had an 80s feel to it, Goonies, body snatchers, scanners. Wached it all in one night. It finished strongly, wrapped up the story and it's open for a second season. Netflix are getting a lot right.

I started watching Mr Robot , not too sure about it really

I kind of liked the idea though , I think I would have prefered it set in this country and without Christian Slater

Fargo's second season has been added to Netflix. Wife just finished izombie,light hearted fun.

Narcos was really good as was Marco polo (historically inaccurate) but good.

I started watching Mr Robot , not too sure about it really

I kind of liked the idea though , I think I would have prefered it set in this country and without Christian Slater

Season 1 is a good watch once it gets going, season 2 I'm 3 episodes in and not digging it yet hopefully get a bit better soon.

Another recommendation for Stranger Things. 4 eps in and thoroughly enjoying it.

Season 2 of Mr Robot just isn't doing it for me either.

Came here to recommend Stranger Things but I see its already been said! One of the best things I've seen in ages, i went straight back to episode 1 to watch it through again :P

Mr robot season 2 I'm happy with so far personally. Elliots little speeches always get me but I don't wanna say too much :P

• Like 2

Fargo's second season has been added to Netflix.

Just started the second season, it is a promising start. The first season was very good.

Guest jacks lad

got into the first series of mr robot just started watching the second, i love watching his mental illness play out,. am near the end of the first series of the black list, is where reality and make believe blend together.

• Like 1

did anyone see wasted on E4 the other night, sean beans in it & shockingly he didnt die lol

• Like 1

Spotless. Mebbe been mentioned before, but definitely worth watching if you like crime drama filled with black humour and pathos.

Vanderpump rules. Glossy froth like the foam off a cappuccino. After watching the first episode I realised that nothing happened at all except everyone called the new girl a husband stealing piece of trash at every opportunity.

I suspect things could get quite bitchy later on...