Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Awesome, show is nuts!

Dual Survivor is another great survival show, fwiw.. The presenters are fucking hilarious, especially Cody Lundin.

Stopped when they got rid of Cody, although it use to make my feet sore just watching him lol, thanks for the reminder, might have to have a look at some of the newer ones.

C.

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

'Stranger Things' - Starring Winona Ryder.. Full first season (8 eps) just released on netflix.. First episode was great, sort of a The Goonies meets The Fringe thing.. Spooky loike.. :O

• Like 5

'Stranger Things' - Starring Winona Ryder.. Full first season (8 eps) just released on netflix.. First episode was great, sort of a The Goonies meets The Fringe thing.. Spooky loike.. :O

I've just watched the first two episodes...loving it.

Started watching Narcos, really good, some of the death scenes are a bit sketchy, at the start anyway.

Stick with it, really brilliant, new series soon

Just watched episode 1, will watch more :)

Stranger things is pretty good that i've watched so far, great synth soundtrack in parts like ....Mr robot.........season 2 is good so far

Friday night dinner is funny.

• Like 1

One Punch Man - very funny anime, highly recommended.
Braindead - decent conspiracy/sci-fi comedy drama..

Outcast - supernatural thriller, one of the best intro sequences ever.

Wrecked - fairly funny Lost spoof.

Dirty Rotten Survival - I'm scraping the survival show barrel now, but it's ok..

Ive been abusing Amazon video for some time now and I highly rate these shows

Preacher

Mr. Robot

Mad Dogs

Black Sails

Non-Amazon shows recently watched and thoroughly enjoyed

Trailer Park Boys (new series are excellent)

Ash vs Evil Dead

Rick and Morty

Have also revisited Farscape as I picked up the complete series on B-ray for 15 quid, havent seen them since they were originally aired on bbc2 a very long while back

Just Finished watching, Stranger Things - 8 part, Netflix, mini series - a bit like a more grown up version of ET mixed with The Goonies... If you're around my age, you'll love it!!

An oldie and still a mini-series, would be, The Lost Room, only three parts but its really good!

Agree, Preacher and Mr Robot are well worth a look!

Just looked back and see Stranger Things is getting the love it deserves!! :D

Edited by Slugums

Been watching The Night Of, a new HBO crime drama. Its got a good cast- Riz Ahmed from Four Lions, Michael K Williams from The Wire and John Turturro as well. Quite slow moving but enjoying it so far, 3 episodes in.

Me and the Mrs watched 4 episodes of stranger things last night, gave her weird dreams but both of us agreed it pretty good, will probably do the last few episodes later on

Edited by kyle28