Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Admittedly the number of times Walton Goggins' character got sprung from jail/ narrowly avoided getting arrested or shot by Timothy Olyphant/ betrayed by his girlfriend stretched credibility a bit, but it made a change to watch a series that wasn't urban and middle class like all the rest.

Tbf, I stopped last time after the fourth series, the poorest so far imo, and am now watching the 5, about ep 5 and with a break it`s quite watchable, not as well written as the first three but enjoyable so far, I`ll give my final verdict at the end of the 6th :) @@Sasquatch

• Like 1

I have given up on preacher for now, I totally lost the plot somehow and now its just confusing lol, might have to start again.

I'm watching the new series of ZOO, seems to be getting a bit 28 days later now with crazy human mutants as well as the Animal threat. Its not a great show but watchable.

I have also been watching a few episodes of the 90's version of The Outer Limits, its fantastic! :yep:

I have given up on preacher for now, I totally lost the plot somehow and now its just confusing lol, might have to start again.

Reading the reviews I think you`re best leaving it lol

Preacher? I think it's fucking great. It's staying pretty close to the source material (which is pretty batshit) and I'm liking the cast. I hope it gets re-booked for more.

• Like 2

Preacher? I think it's fucking great. It's staying pretty close to the source material (which is pretty batshit) and I'm liking the cast. I hope it gets re-booked for more.

Ok, I take it back, you recommended the first season of Ray Donovan and that was good, so I`ll give it a try and keep my opinion to myself until I`ve watched it lol @@solarchild

@@ratdog ray donovan season 4 has just started 2 episodes in :yep:

I started the second series and it wasn`t any where near as good or edgey as the first, does it pick up?

I know, I`m a fussy bastard lol

Oh one I forgot about..

Braindead! Its about these alien ant things that crawl into peoples heads and make them shit their brains out of their ears :yep:

• Like 1

Naked And Afraid - the ultimate survival challenge. One man, one woman, 21 days with no food, water, shelter, or clothes.

XL Season 2 has just started.

C.

• Like 1

Awesome, show is nuts!

Dual Survivor is another great survival show, fwiw.. The presenters are fucking hilarious, especially Cody Lundin.

Old show but I've never watched it before - Curb Your Enthusiasm. Funny as fuck.

so fucking funny

• Like 1