Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Naked And Afraid - the ultimate survival challenge. One man, one woman, 21 days with no food, water, shelter, or clothes.

• Like 1

Just finished Banshee, really good watch 9/10 if anything finished to soon.

Just starting Justified and better Call Saul Season 2 but 2 episodes in and as slow as Season 1 so far.

@@brendog walking dead is shit hot imo too, have you played "the last of us" for a computer game the story is the best ive ever seen and think it had an influnce on TWD more about the people than the Z's, surviving in a post apocalyptic world, and if you like that kind style a good film (not a tv series sos thread) called "the road" is one of my favs no z's tho.

Well 2 episodes into Justified and ye I would say it's going to be a good watch

Watched all the seasons of Justified and it's worth sticking with, never got the media recognition it deserved. I don't think I'm spoiling it for you by saying it's one of the few box set serials that doesn't end wwith evrything getting fucked up and the cast all getting killed.

• Like 1

Watched all the seasons of Justified and it's worth sticking with, never got the media recognition it deserved. I don't think I'm spoiling it for you by saying it's one of the few box set serials that doesn't end wwith evrything getting fucked up and the cast all getting killed.

Loved that series. Everything about it. The music. The hats. The stereotyping. What a hoot. Was seriously pissed it got cancelled b4 kid rock could guest star.

Lots of material left in it. Always hoping the actor will get desperate to return.

Justified was brilliant until the writer died, he wrote the first three seasons, or was based on his books anyway, then became mediocre imho

• Like 1

Love/Hate is a great series, I watched the first season when C5 broadcast it, not seen season 2 yet but it did broadcast in Ireland. It's about a family of gangsters in Ireland it stars pre GoT Lord Baylish among others. I dare say it's available from your usual sources

As said in my thread about it, The Living And The Dead is awesome folk horror. If you sometimes find the English countryside eerie and ominous you'll get it.

Still waiting for The Leftovers season 3!

Just finished Banshee, really good watch 9/10 if anything finished to soon.

Just starting Justified and better Call Saul Season 2 but 2 episodes in and as slow as Season 1 so far.

What happened to Better Call Saul ? People on here seemed to stop talking about it

What happened to Better Call Saul ? People on here seemed to stop talking about it

I really liked the second series

• Like 1

then became mediocre imho

Admittedly the number of times Walton Goggins' character got sprung from jail/ narrowly avoided getting arrested or shot by Timothy Olyphant/ betrayed by his girlfriend stretched credibility a bit, but it made a change to watch a series that wasn't urban and middle class like all the rest.

I really liked the second series

I've only watched a couple of episodes but just seems really slow for me.

I'll watch the rest though hopefully gets better.