Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I'm just getting into Rick and morty...keep catching random episodes whenever bf has decided to watch it. Can't wait to sit down over Easter hols and binge watch them!

@@Mestizo I tend to remember funny jokes from any programs when I go to bed and start giggling, then I get bf to either tell him what's so funny or to be quiet! South Park and spongebob are the main culprits....gorgeous squidward is in my head a lot but trying to explain why it's so funny is impossible lol

• Like 1

Really recommend The Jinx. Liofe and Deaths of Robert Durst. Follows the son of a New York property tycoon through a series of interviews, videos of court cases and recollections of frinds and family. He was accused of murdering his wife, his best mate and an ex-girl friend. The guy has those cold black shark eyes. Has one of those anooying gravelly montone voices but you end up kind of liking him. Soooooo good. Actually beats Making a Murderer for me.

Didn't enjoy better caul saul and only watched first couple of episodes when it came out. I've decided to give it another go and have found that its still a contrived lot of rubbish,which is poor given how good the character was in breaking bad.

Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it before but the Norwegian/ Swedish/ French collobaration 'Occupied' is pretty good watch if a bit far fetched in a Tom clancy sort of way, still enjoyable watch ripped.

Another good one amazon instant is Patriot...very dark humour in a sort of espionage drama/comedy that doesn't take itself too seriously. 5 star stuff

I'm just getting into Rick and morty...keep catching random episodes whenever bf has decided to watch it. Can't wait to sit down over Easter hols and binge watch them!

@@Mestizo I tend to remember funny jokes from any programs when I go to bed and start giggling, then I get bf to either tell him what's so funny or to be quiet! South Park and spongebob are the main culprits....gorgeous squidward is in my head a lot but trying to explain why it's so funny is impossible lol

Check out 'Home Sweet Pineapple' funniest Spongebob closely followed by the one where Spongebob and Patrick adopt a clam, has me in tears.

@@tom68 That's the one where his house is eaten by nematodes ain't it? If so then it's a great one lol

I love most spongebobs but my fave is the chocolate one and gorgeous squidward......I feel like a kid watching any of them but man they make me chuckle like fuck lol

• Like 1

Just watched the final episode of The Night Manager on the BBC iplayer. I thought it was a superb series, based on the book by John le Carre. Hugh Lawrie is brilliant as a real kind of baddie, not a cliche'd Bond villain. Well worth a watch.

• Like 2

Bosch - season 2.

If you liked the first one you'll love this. I watched the series over 2 days vaping all the way and I loved it. Roll on number 3.

Finally got into Game of thrones, the first few episodes didn't really pull me in for some reason, Maybe all the names and shit went over my head, but now I've got to know people it's pretty good.

Tried watching Z nation to replace the walking dead but it's too stupid for me, Like if you wanted to kill a zombie and you're a trained soldier in a building, you would wait for it to come to you, instead of thumbing around and not having a clue of your surroundings :doh:lol

Wife and I haven't had our telly on for about 2 weeks now. We don't even bother with it. Maybe we are missing something. This is the place to post those gems that find their way onto the free TV networks.

ps - if this thread is done already somewhere else, sorry mods, nuke/merge away.

OMFG ....Gotham just keeps getting better and better, best series since Game of Thrones imho :

:tv_horror:

Great actors too.