Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Just watch the first few episodes of the first series. If you're not totally hooked by them then fair enough I was hooked from the very first episode, and when the series finished I just HAD to watch the second one.

I think it was ep 5 that had me properly hooked, the one where they actually get the wire up.

Fuck it, I'm going to start watching it again while I wait for better call Saul.

• Like 1

Downloading the remastered version the now, full hd and 16.9, I'll start watching it tomorrow night, be off work the next 2-3 days with this storm heading in anyway, get smashed and watch the hell out of it lol

• Like 3

Downloading the remastered version the now, full hd and 16.9, I'll start watching it tomorrow night, be off work the next 2-3 days with this storm heading in anyway, get smashed and watch the hell out of it lol

Where are you getting it? Amazon or mumble mumble?

Where are you getting it? Amazon or mumble mumble?

@ ~nobody~ no I'm not really wanting to pay for it a second time as I already have both boxsets so just downloading it from Torrents the now, although I will probably buy the blu ray sets when they drop in price a bit.

E2a:- the other I'm downloading is The Sopranos, The Wire has downloaded already just The Sopranos to go.

Edited by ELO

Wish I hadn't seen The Wire yet lol

Versailles, and War and Peace, both pretty good period dramas.

The colony is worth checking out if you are a fan of sci-fi, though Sarah Wayne Callies (prison break, the walking dead) does my head in..

Black sails has just started again, a mixed bag but watchable..

Really enjoyed Childhood's End, and The Detectorists was amazing (cheers for the suggestion TheStoneDuk)..

Gonna watch the new x-files now lol The review in the guardian reckoned the first episode was ok, 2nd pants, and the 3rd totally amazing lol:nerd:

@@dannychoo

It appears you are still doing something that isn't watching The Wire... I'll be surprised if your personal rebuke is confined to calling yourself a cunt, it really should entail some kind of self flagellation at the very least.

Now stop reading this and go watch it already ;)

• Like 1

Profit by far the best US tv show ever made so of course they cancelled it after 9 episodes

I watched it on bbc2 20 years ago now and it hasn't aged a day (Except for the computer bits)

Smartest tv show ever and a before it's time.

Chinese box is the best episode and possibly the finest 45 minutes of tv ever made.

Edited by Purple Tentacle

@@dannychoo

It appears you are still doing something that isn't watching The Wire... I'll be surprised if your personal rebuke is confined to calling yourself a cunt, it really should entail some kind of self flagellation at the very least.

Now stop reading this and go watch it already ;)

I'm worried that I'd love it so much I wouldn't be able to function lol I'm the type that for-go's dinner / going out if a TV / Anime series is completed and superb.

Addictive personality lol C**t that I am lol

Edited by dannychoo

sorry but it needs to be posted

lol

Classic. Dominic West is doing a live Q&A at the Guardian website now in case any Wire fans want to get involved.