Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I saw a comment from a royal lickspittle that it was "Water off a duck's back." and I just imagined him like a petulant child, "Bovvered ?"  lol

If you weren't bovvered you wouldn't be commenting at all.

• Like 1

Mr Mercedes, it's Stephen King but it isn't terrible - decent cast and writing so far after watching one season.

Serial killer bothering a retired Irish cop - so not exactly a spook fest, but worth it for Brendan Gleeson.

I remember enjoying the first season, was less keen on the other two, they differ quite a lot from the books (season 2 is actually the 3rd book and season 3 is the second). Brendon Gleeson is always worth a watch, though, and I liked Justine Lupe as Holly (also thought she was good in Succession).

Banshee. They decided on a formula and stuck with it, graphic sex scene, ludicrous fight, graphic sex scene, ludicrous fight, ludicrous fight, graphic sex scene, graphic sex scene, ludicrous fight, etc lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Haha 1

Very much enjoyed The Gentlemen on Netflix. It's not big and it's not clever , but drugs and gangsters, mixed in with posh people , works a treat for me.

I don't get to watch much nowadays, mainly on the treadmill at the gym when I'm bored shitless doing cardio , so something that I can dip in and out of without having to follow too hard is good, and The Gentlemen was.

watched the first episode of the penguin the other night, well, that's one hour of some of the best entertainment i've seen in a while. hopefully the rest of the season is as good. i had to google to see if Colin Farrell really was playing the part. he's totally unrecognisable

I've just started watching the second series of The Umbrella Academy :)

The first series was fairly enjoyable so we'll see how it goes. 

I haven't started watching it yet, 

but I noticed yesterday that there's a new series of The Ark on the Sci fi channel ;)

Atb 

☯️