Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

He was taking the piss cause you support the shite lol

Zion :haveadab:

[/qu

:yawn: cmon surely not on a peace loving site like this :wink:

• Like 1

hey oldtimer1. good to hear your sight is getting better....is it poss to send you my name and address with the cash in the envelope instead of PM'ing you? bit paranoid with giving my personal details out on here. :shuriken:

I don't. Think any of them are night time smoke if i was you i would look for a pure Indica or grab the smelly berry and over cook them

• Like 2

Thank you OT1, you don't know how happy getting access to your library makes some of us. I for one take my hat off to your for all your work you do, not least your genetic preservation.

Money tight at the minute as I'm doing the "full time dad" thing at the minute so I recon I'm going to be making some F2's from some Smile mum and dads I have as some how it makes sense for me to resist buying more seeds of my all time favorite strain and just make a load for me self for years to come! Hopefully I can buy more original Smile seeds in a future drop, just to preserve in the freezer for generations down the line.

So I'll be getting a pack each of the Oldtimes and the C3. I'd not tried the Oldtimers but I really enjoyed smoking a Oldtimes Bx that I found in the Little Hands Mix, it happened to be a huge yeilder that one as well. I'm excited to try the 'original' cross, sounds lovely, I loved the smell and taste too. The high was very high, I just don't recall what it was really like though. Then I happened to also get a C3 mother from the Little Hands Mix, I loved that one to be honest, pheno was hazy soapy goodness and was a bit gutted to see it go, used to get me high every time, hard to build up such a tolerance I found, well compared to some strains.

Unfortunately I think I can only guarantee I'll have a few 5 packs at the minute but with any luck I might be able to get the funds to up the seed numbers up a bit and get a few more for the deep freeze.

I've already got a mother of Lot#5 Evo (as well as a few Smiles like I said) sat waiting to be tested out but it looks like my mother rooms going to be getting full of more OT1's creations once again, just how I like it. :skin_up:

I'm always pleasantly surprised with OT1's cooking, in a good way of course, I just mean like with all seeds you don't know what you going to get an with some seeds I buy I end left with a "general feeling of wanting more" from the high but with OT1's cooking the only thing I want more of is the joint, it's delightful stuff and is always just such a pleasure to grow and smoke!

I hope OT1 doesn't mind, in fact I know he doesn't but I can't wait to start hacking his creations into once another and see how say C3 hacked into Smile smokes, hazey happy super strong goodness I can only imagine! I think the easyest way forward is just to keep both the Smile dad's I have and throw pollen onto each mother I keep from the Oldtimes, C3 and my Lot5Evo... mmmmm delish!

:yinyang:

• Like 6

I don't. Think any of them are night time smoke if i was you i would look for a pure Indica or grab the smelly berry and over cook them

Thanks mate i kinda thought that myself but as it will just be a full grow of whatever i purchase

i was just curious as to which of these strains will help get the head down at night

Cheers for the reply herby,top bloke :beer:

hey oldtimer1. good to hear your sight is getting better....is it poss to send you my name and address with the cash in the envelope instead of PM'ing you? bit paranoid with giving my personal details out on here. :shuriken:

providing that im on time with the PM of course...will be setting my alarm f'sure..owning some smellyberry/smelly backcross would complete my life. much respect OT1! :smokin:

I am guessing the smelly berry back cross might be the most Indica leaning although i am not sure what the blueberri dad was that he back crossed to knowing ot though it was probably a sat leaning pheno, i think the man his self maybe more help, atb

herby

• Like 1

I've been wanting to try the Smellyberry since reading about it on here for ages. I will be investing in a pack to see what the medicine is all about. Are all your seeds regular beans like they were on the subscribers giveaway?

• Like 1

I've been wanting to try the Smellyberry since reading about it on here for ages. I will be investing in a pack to see what the medicine is all about. Are all your seeds regular beans like they were on the subscribers giveaway?

Yes

All orders are plus £5 p&p [uk only] sent to sign for recorded delivery, the p&p covers 1 to 3 packs of seeds sent in in one order.

Hi Oldtimer1, and others who might have the answer to my question?

If ordering more than 3 packs, requires two £5 p&p?

Sounds obvious, but want to make sure if ordering all the 5 (lovely) varieties.

Thanks again OT1, hope your eyes recoup and repair. :man:

Ninorc

Edited by ninorc

I'm so excited about this release I can't sleep and there is a week to go

Also ninorc above you should sent p&p to cover 5 packs which is £10

Edited by HEAVY_SMOKER

Hi Oldtimer1, and others who might have the answer to my question?

If ordering more than 3 packs, requires two £5 p&p?

Sounds obvious, but want to make sure if ordering all the 5 (lovely) varieties.

Thanks again OT1, hope your eyes recoup and repair. :man:

Ninorc

Ninorc I was checking last night, I can in fact just fit four packs in without overlapping them, I think with five one would have to be double thickness and risk getting crushed in transit even though it fits the dimensions of a first class large envelope and below the max weight, so if you wanted 5 packs, personally I would advise the order being split between two envelopes ie 2 x £5 p&p but the choice is yours.

• Like 1

sorry for being a pain OldTimer but can you just clarify what seed varieties will be on offer ?

so far i've only seen that SB backcross & the lot#5 evo's are available but theres lots of posts

from other members asking for other varieties.

thanks JH

Is it smellyberry and smellyberry backcross separate or are they just mixed seeds.dont mind they sound fantastic either way. Cheers ot1