Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Is the SB the one you require a quality carbon filter for? trying to decide what strains to choose is so might have to get them all :wink:

Is the SB the one you require a quality carbon filter for? trying to decide what strains to choose is so might have to get them all :wink:

Indeed, but you better get your post count up to 50 to pm OT

e2a, just don`t turbo post, check out peeps diary`s ect

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

I honestly dont think theres anyway I will hit 50 by then,when I look through diaries etc I find there's not much I could add to some of the expert opinions I read on them unfortunately, :wallbash:

I honestly dont think theres anyway I will hit 50 by then,when I look through diaries etc I find there's not much I could add to some of the expert opinions I read on them unfortunately, :wallbash:

Since your a fellow tim and im fucking invisible today come into the new member section an we will get them up lol

• Like 1

I'm hoping to get an order in here roll on the 18th

What is the max order??

Edited by HEAVY_SMOKER

You only have to say you like what`s going on, that`s what most peeps do :)

• Like 2

get involved in the entertainment section of the forums mate, theres loads of threads on movies, tv, music etc. this is a damn big forum and it aint all about weed, your posts dont all need to be expert opinions on weed, just join in the banter :stoned:

• Like 7

Ot1 I'm looking for some Smile please mate, I love Smile and foolishly killed my mother, it makes fantastic Hash :yinyang:

• Like 2

I got two monster SmellyBerry plants in flower at the moment and most heads i know like it better than cheese.

I just dropped 40 seeds in mud on the 7th of May and 2 out of 4 SmellyBerry plants are the first up out of 40 seeds. Looking forward to getting some SmellyBerry BX1 and Smile into my collection. Thanks for this release of your famous cooking Oldtimer, i am sure there will be some happy gardeners this summer.

• Like 1