Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

just get posting guys its only 50. 9 days to go so only 6 posts a day if starting from zero which you ain't so already on your way innit? not alot really. and gotta be worth it :wink:

I'm working on it not a chance I'm missing these they are like rocking horse shit now

On CBD I bought two packs of the cbd crews outdoor mix, from ten seeds I got 8 good plants. I have no idea of the actual CBD content, but I make my oil with a blend of all 6 plants. Danzig had his oil tested and the cbd/thc ratios were very close with those posted for the cbd crew variety grown by budbuddies.

on one of danzigs facebook posts he said his oil was testing at over 40%cbd, im sure it was oil made from cbd crews skunk haze

• Like 1

:yahoo: been looking on here for a good while in anticipation since I've found out about these genetics,

Just pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming....

No Defo awake just light up a killer skunk Doobie :)

One pack of each would be lovely:))

Think ur pm's gonna b BUSY on 18/5/13,just hope I manage to grab me some of your oldtime cooking

Peace.

. :smokin:

6 quid a seed :wallbash: thats less than a packet of fags.................. ive tried most of OTs lines and all i can say is QUALITY.......... IF YA WANT QUALITY IT COSTS all i can say is you must be some tight fisted MF :smokin:

• Like 3

Wow this is like feeling like a kid waiting for :santa: to come at xmas :yahoo: :yahoo:

OT1 is there a limited amount of packs per person ?

Much love goes out to you. You have made alot of peeps year.

OT1 is :king:

Guest Glasto

If people want to moan or hate on OT1's pricing/ethics or practices then they really must have nothing better to do, the term "scratched record" comes to mind here !

This thread imo is and should be a celebration of these upcoming releases.

SMILE :yahoo:

• Like 2

Six squid a bean is a bargain..

Don't want em don't buy em,simple

More for me.

Peace.

OMG!

Alarm set. I lost some of my phenos the first time around with Smellyberry and although I have a decent pheno, I know its not as good as the ones I lost. Its going to be an anxious few weeks lol

It goes without saying aswell, all the best with your eyes mate!

Good stuff OT1, have a reminder set!

I've been waiting on this, your pricing is bang on,some people don't know a good thing when it slaps them in the face!

Bonga :bong:

Any info on c3 please ot? Did try a search, no results , am i right in thinking c3 was one of the varieties in the little hands mix? Atb

Eta- what single femmed freebies do we get with this release :D

herby

Edited by herby420