Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I'll try and do a small drop late summer early autumn, please do not start pestering me if its a bit later.

Hope this helps those that missed this one, Ot1.

Hello uk grower's and ot1,

It's a very good news

I hope I did not miss this time!

Thank you, for your work Ot1 and ugorg

Would love to grow it but you gotta be prepared for 10x stretch, as shown by KingBlueRizla recently.

:yinyang:

yup, I gave a couple of seeds to my old man, he flowered this one about 6 inches tall: :ouch:

gallery_46062_3243_274926.jpg

• Like 7

Ace sell two different "types" of OT1's Haze, one labeled as Green Haze and one labelled as Purple Haze (under limited editions) as well as what appears to be a mix of both they are calling "oldtimers haze standard".

ace's purple haze and green haze are 2 phenos found in the standard oldtimers haze seeds

• Like 3

yup, I gave a couple of seeds to my old man, he flowered this one about 6 inches tall: :ouch:

Wow. That's stretch :headpain:

:smoke:

Edited by Seasick Steve

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^why would you need a fake name? seeds are perfectly legal and any details you pass to oldtimer are deleted as soon as you recieve the seeds. some people get too para.

i hope all the folk racing to get 50 posts are gonna stick around after they get thier seeds, wouldnt be nice to get to 50 posts, buy the seeds then disapear from uk420

hear you on that im sticking around Shogun :)

Well done EirikN you made 51 posts :rolleyes::rofl:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi old timer1,sorry we missed your last sale as were to busy with th kids,but wee did want some,saved money for your lovelly beans,so that idont miss your next run,can u tell me if there will be another sale from you this year,as i am very interested,and NOT a timewaster,

it would be gratefully appreciated if your not to busy....thanks and hope u be in touch.. :hippy:

• Like 1

hi old timer1,sorry we missed your last sale as were to busy with th kids,but wee did want some,saved money for your lovelly beans,so that idont miss your next run,can u tell me if there will be another sale from you this year,as i am very interested,and NOT a timewaster,

it would be gratefully appreciated if your not to busy....thanks and hope u be in touch.. :hippy:

+1 on this!

M

It will be when it will be. IF it happens you will hear about it here first.

In the meantime have a few buds of soon to be chopped Smellyberry to drool over lol

3AugSmelly2

3AugSmelly7

3AugSmelly8

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 14

+1 on this!

M

I'll try and do a small drop late summer early autumn, please do not start pestering me if its a bit later.

Hope this helps those that missed this one, Ot1.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

bump.

quick reminder to anyone who might be interested in getting some of these......it maybe soon(ish) til drop time, so start putting some coins aside :)

I don't think there will be any drops soon newshoots mate..I spoke to ot1 the other day an his health is far more important then any bean drops atm mate..As we all wishing im good health on ere at this hard time for im...But yep keep saving them coins mate just incase one pops up.

Chin up ot1 mate ;)