Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Cheers OT, got mine today, stating with a C3 grow

Thanks Bonga! :bong:

gallery_65360_6603_15452.jpg

haha snap :D

Just finished a C3 and whoa ... haha smoke report and finer details to follow. Just finished my first Lot#5 Evo too ... details to follow but here she is on chop day :D

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=290028&view=findpost&p=3570997

Oldtimes is my current favourite .... smoke report to follow.

Haven't done Smile or SB but going on the above .... !!!!!!!!! bigger grow rooms !!!!!!! :D

Have you done any OT1 strains?

NC

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try and do a small drop late summer early autumn, please do not start pestering me if its a bit later.

Hope this helps those that missed this one, Ot1.

• Like 25

I'll try and do a small drop late summer early autumn, please do not start pestering me if its a bit later.

Hope this helps those that missed this one, Ot1.

yeh, thats great mate.

thanks very much.

(more smile and oldtimes please)

Hey OT this is in no way any pressure but have you ever thought about using the blueberry father from smellyberry on one of your fine hazes? Now thats something i'd love to see, OT Blueberry Haze..... like a UK version of Bluedream but better lol

CH

• Like 2

Hey OT this is in no way any pressure but have you ever thought about using the blueberry father from smellyberry on one of your fine hazes? Now thats something i'd love to see, OT Blueberry Haze..... like a UK version of Bluedream but better lol

CH

when you mention ot1's fine hazes are you talking about oldtimers haze from ace seeds? im not sure if ot1 actually had any involvement in breeding that strain, i read somewhere they just used his name. i could be wrong but i definately read something along those lines recently in a post by joolz (i think :unsure: ) , maybe someone can clear that up

• Like 1

Apparently ot1 passed them onto ace

yeah thats what i read too, but they were bred by someone else

• Like 1

This is what dubi said (quote from another forum)

Our Haze population comes from the last reproductions made with this variety in California, and it has been preserved intact until today by Oldtimer, a British breeder, and then reproduced by our breeders using a wide diversity of parental plants.

Oldtimer’s Haze still preserves the genetic diversity that many present Haze lines have already lost, and it is possible to find phenotypes ranging from the mythic and nearly extinct “Purple Haze” to the most popular “Green Haze” phenotype, and of course intermediate combinations as well.

• Like 3

That quote made me want to pick up some Oldtimer's haze from ACE... Gonna do some research on 'em now :book:

• Like 1

C3 has haze in it but not the haze (seeds) he passed on to Ace... (if I remember that rightly)

Lovely strain, can't wait to try it again! It's one I won't get round to sampling till 2014 though.

Ace sell two different "types" of OT1's Haze, one labeled as Green Haze and one labelled as Purple Haze (under limited editions) as well as what appears to be a mix of both they are calling "oldtimers haze standard".

Would love to grow it but you gotta be prepared for 10x stretch, as shown by KingBlueRizla recently.

:yinyang:

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 2