Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Guest HailCannabis

Next visit to collect the post is not until early next week

Hope mine is there by then. Sent it yesterday morning. Bought the sterling in the post office and asked for a stamp to send a letter to England too.

The old biddie behind the counter asked me if I was sending the notes in the post. I said yes and she said 'your not allowed to do that, but I'll sell you the stamp'.

Asked her if I could send the money by registered post and she gave me a dirty look, lol, asked her if it's illegal and she didn't even acknowledge the question.

Anyhow, cash sent, hope it gets there. I'd never seen a £50 note before, it's a gaudy looking thing lol

• Like 1

Hope mine is there by then. Sent it yesterday morning. Bought the sterling in the post office and asked for a stamp to send a letter to England too.

The old biddie behind the counter asked me if I was sending the notes in the post. I said yes and she said 'your not allowed to do that, but I'll sell you the stamp'.

Asked her if I could send the money by registered post and she gave me a dirty look, lol, asked her if it's illegal and she didn't even acknowledge the question.

Anyhow, cash sent, hope it gets there. I'd never seen a £50 note before, it's a gaudy looking thing lol

Had to go to the bank to order my sterling. But it's in the post.

I didn't think sending cash through the post was illegal, I just thought it was unwise...sounds like just another nosey ass biddie!!!!! 3 cheers for OT1

ahh looks like i joined the site too late, been after some smellyberrys for ages but always out of stock at attitude :(

You wont get them there mate,only from the man himself. I missed them a couple of times before finally snaggin a pack. Best £60 Ive ever spent for sure

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 2

I have had several queries asking about about storing their order long term, so for people who wish to store these seds in their original packing, both the film and capsule are very near airtight.

A redhot pin through the outer plastic film and through the plastic capsule minding not to damage a seed in the process, then put the seed packs in a lock and lock airtight container with some charged desiccant.

Method here works well for theory and easy to adapt, as I said above I now use lock and lock containers for airtight storage.

• Like 3

5/5 oldtimes have shown their heads and are looking good, just about to upload some pics for my diaries :)

5 out of 5 smile popped after 3 days woohoo! Didnt expect any less tbh! Thanks again OT1 :notworthy:

Hope you'll be doing a diary so I know what to expect :)

Edited by ismokepot

Does anybody know if there are there any future plans to release unmixed SmellyBerry Bx? I would like to use a SmellyBerry Bx male to make some seeds, if not I can use the mixed ones I got. Apologies if this has been answered in 41 pages. :D

missed delivery this morning! :headpain:

not entirely my fault (see the "Modern phenomena" thread), but I'll have to organize re-delivery (for a fee) as the name on letter is not exactly what it says on me passport, and the collection depot is too far anyway. :russian:

back at ya...

Sooo who forgot to get some C3 seeds?

Click to be depressed

:D

NC

I didn't. Got 5 C3s 5 Smile and 5 Oldtimes.

Just killed all but 1 of my Smellyberry clones so I'm regretting not getting more Smellyberry but oh well!

Smile should keep me happy if its how it sounds!

• Like 1

the SmellyBerry mix came in this morning at last :yahoo:

(and my postie is a twat who's afarid of my sheepdog!)

all is good, thanks ot1, all the best! :yep:

* just noticed this is my 1000th post, 1 year in this place and just received some superior genetics... edit: it cant get much better than this...

now, to sort out that growdrobe... :ninja:

Edited by Bones_Chronic
  • Like 3

Thanks Oldtimer,

I can't wait to get cracking on these seeds, only headache is which ones to start with.

Think I will save the oldtimes for a haze run as they grow quite tall and can finish later i think.

So Smellyberry and Smile it will have to be.

Will have to try and cram some ugorg#1 in too.