Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

deffently gonna grab me some of these wonderfull beans

hope everything stays on the up for you oldtimer not just so we can get our Mits on these genetics

loafs :dj:

I feel an expensive urge coming on .

sb mix up and more oldtimes for the fridge.

great news on the vision front oldtimer.

many thanks for bringing these strains to the masses. :trumpet:

Sorry for offending people. I know, and respect, that a lot of data logging, samples, and the risk of liberty (but then the bonus of a constant ganj concentrates) are part of the parcel of breeding. And that is not for the faint hearted, so a healthy wage should be in order to reflect the troubles. But for anyone who said I was being disrespectful, I'm afraid you have got the wrong end of the stick. I merely stated my opinion, which just happens to be in contrast with the majority.

In the experience and anecdotal evidence I've stumbled accross over the years, most of the seed crops I've come into contact with have produced an average of around 16,000 seeds from a 12 plant crop.. that is £96,000 for a few bags of seeds of what is essentially slight twists on nice blueberry strains. And if your busting out a couple crops a year, you are going to be a millionaire in no time while a lot of your customers are struggling along on benefits having to save up weeks or months for a few seeds.

So yes I agree.. I could talk myself into paying £6 for a single seed of some high grade genetics, but knocking out 15 at a time at £90 is rather excessive when you have a supply of thousands. Credit where it's due though.

OT1, I wondered is you could shed any light on the CBD oil? What strain(s) do you use for it, and do you get it tested for CBD content?

• Like 3

Guest ickiwoo

Hi ot1.

Would like a 10 pack of smellyberry and a 5 pack of c3 and smile.

Could you pm details or do i just PM you on the date stated.

Regards Icki

The alarm has been set, OT and Smile for me.

OT1 - Raw vegetable juice, heavy on the greens, has incredible healing powers for all parts of the body. Well worth getting into if you aren't already doing it, you'll notice the feel good factor within a few days.

cheers

Sorry for offending people. I know, and respect, that a lot of data logging, samples, and the risk of liberty (but then the bonus of a constant ganj concentrates) are part of the parcel of breeding. And that is not for the faint hearted, so a healthy wage should be in order to reflect the troubles. But for anyone who said I was being disrespectful, I'm afraid you have got the wrong end of the stick. I merely stated my opinion, which just happens to be in contrast with the majority.

In the experience and anecdotal evidence I've stumbled accross over the years, most of the seed crops I've come into contact with have produced an average of around 16,000 seeds from a 12 plant crop.. that is £96,000 for a few bags of seeds of what is essentially slight twists on nice blueberry strains. And if your busting out a couple crops a year, you are going to be a millionaire in no time while a lot of your customers are struggling along on benefits having to save up weeks or months for a few seeds.

So yes I agree.. I could talk myself into paying £6 for a single seed of some high grade genetics, but knocking out 15 at a time at £90 is rather excessive when you have a supply of thousands. Credit where it's due though.

we all know ot1 aint knocking out that many seeds, he does 1 or 2 seed drops a year and they sell out within a few hours, thats hardly millions of pounds worth of seeds. his beans are well worth the money compared to some breeders, i'll gladly pay £6 a seed for some of the best genetics available

• Like 8

Is there no way to get some of these without 50 posts?

I would love OT sb and smile,they sound great.

Is there no way to get some of these without 50 posts?

I would love OT sb and smile,they sound great.

Need 50 posts to pm as far as I can see might be wrong though ( fingers crossed )

just get posting guys its only 50. 9 days to go so only 6 posts a day if starting from zero which you ain't so already on your way innit? not alot really. and gotta be worth it :wink:

I forgot there are Lot#5Evolution seeds as well.

Seand you are not offending members as such, you were making denigrating comments about my ethics and members who may know my history better than you do have responded in their way, I have done small drops here at uk420 for several years, my aim is/was to spread some of my genetics and support the site assuming members liked or wanted to try them.

I’m not doing it on a large scale, for me to do it it has to cover my costs and produce a little excess to help support this site in a small way.

I produce seeds in the hundreds per variety, I am not interested in producing tens of thousands or mass production in any way and its just not that simple, also I’m not interested in the maggie thatcher philosophy. of life.

Can it be done that way you suggest ie mass producing seeds???? For sure it can, that is just way most of the mass production seed producers do it, its not the way I do things. A lot of the members posting in this topic have grown my cooking in the past and want to try more.

I started releasing seeds again after I stopped supplying ugorg because of a constant stream of PM’s asking me read my response here!

The first topic asking about one of my crosses from back in rhe overgrow days here may be worth a read.

On CBD I bought two packs of the cbd crews outdoor mix, from ten seeds I got 8 good plants. I have no idea of the actual CBD content, but I make my oil with a blend of all 6 plants. Danzig had his oil tested and the cbd/thc ratios were very close with those posted for the cbd crew variety grown by budbuddies.

Hope this helps. Ot1

• Like 23

Guest SmokeyDraw

wow! and THANK YOU OT1 :yahoo:

I have been waiting for this and willow deffo be sending you a PM, its gonna get expensive as don't think I can decide. :rofl: (willow deffo, WTF :russian: )

And am really pleased to hear that the eyes are better, and I hope they stay that way; for your health (seeds can go to hell over your health mate).

good luck and cheers

SD

Edited by SmokeyDraw