Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Turns out a lot of people that are getting married this week like dancy folk music so i am finally going to be able to purchase some fine cooking. Its a good week

Edited by VicFirth12
  • Like 1

lol just had a near disaster........all I had to do was put 5 seeds in a tub to germinate. It was all going well until I dropped a seed. 1 seed on a brown carpet aaarrrrgggghhh

Thankfully my sense of touch is better than my sight...I couldnt see it but after a slow process of brushing along the carpet with my hand I found it thankgod!! Go careful with your seeds peeps lol

• Like 2

Guest Default Attribute

Still no sign of mine :( starting to worry a bit now, hopefully the bank holiday just caused a hold up.

Hi ot1 if you still have the stock after the drop ends will they be coming back on sale anytime soon.i only ask because I would love some smile and old times but bit skint at the moment after gettin the smellyberry of you.Thanks

I will not have Smellyberry again this year but I may do another sale late summer or autumn I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution when another sale, it depends on how my health is.

• Like 13

I will not have Smellyberry again this year but I may do another sale late summer or autumn I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution when another sale, it depends on how my health is.

Thanks for gettin bk to me ot1.im after the oldtimes and smile when funds are better .no stress tho buddy I'll wait till your next drop.

Have you ever done an auto flowering strain OT?

lol

e2a thanks for the pm ot1

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 1

Seeds arrived today OT1 :yahoo:

Its been a pleasure as always acquiring your beans :haveadab:

Has everyone sent a Pm to OT1 confirming they've received their seeds? With being all excited n' that :wassnnme:

Thanks again OT1 Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

• Like 1