Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Hi OT1, glad to hear your sight is not getting worse. Hopefully with time it'll get better to a certain degree. :yinyang:

I can't PM you mate. I'm using an androud phone & for some reason it doesn't let me start a PM, but once someone PM's me, I can reply. Hopefylly you'll see it here. I was wondering if you had any Oldtines left?

Jasper

Oldtimes and C3 mmmmmmm :bong: It's gonna be an interesting couple of years for sure :eat: Back to the happy highs again with no parra! :alien2:

Smile is going to spunk over everything at some point :wassnnme: , can't get enough of it. It's perfect on it's own of course but for my own personal pleasure I want to see if any of it's kids knock out anything to my liking. I just enjoy that clear headed positive highs without the edgeyness and if any hack happens to enhance that in anyway at all it'll be worth it.

I find I got a great balanced high from the C3, certainly positive though and long lasting, felt quite medical on the body in some way. Had the most amazing smell while in flower and a lovely gray colour to the buds.

Nice write up DrGreenThumb. Have been wondering which of OT1's strains on offer would give me the high you describe, clear headed, up, positive high without edginess/grogginess and a smooth fade/burn out.. I've come to the conclusion of Smile from the smoke reports I've read, but as you seem to look for similar qualities as me perhaps you have a different opinion?

I'm also hoping there are still some strains up for grabs, my holiday coincided with the drop and wouldn't have been able to get payment sent in time :doh: (that and didn't wanna mess OT1 about).

Cheers :yinyang:

Can someone please fill me in on the smellyberry dad, is the 'original blueberry' the dad :yinyang:

Yes Dj shorts one bro iirc :smokin:

Love n' Light pT :yinyang:

Ital, if it's clear headed, positive, uppy smoke you're after. Smile is deffinitely the winner!

When I first started smoking it it took me by suprise. I sat there thinking "this aint getting me in the least bit stoned", then 2 hours later find myself sat in an immaculate house, after doing all the housework I'd been putting off for the last few weeks...

While a lot of OT's cooking will give you what you're after, I think Smile is the one you want! :wink:

• Like 5

Ital, if it's clear headed, positive, uppy smoke you're after. Smile is deffinitely the winner!

While a lot of OT's cooking will give you what you're after, I think Smile is the one you want! :wink:

Cheers whynotwhy, good to hear! It's a specific effect that I'm seeking but I know it's out there.. Do you find the Indica in this strain gives the high any sort of groggy or 'dumbing' qualities as the high fades out?

When I first started smoking it it took me by suprise. I sat there thinking "this aint getting me in the least bit stoned", then 2 hours later find myself sat in an immaculate house, after doing all the housework I'd been putting off for the last few weeks...

That is exactly what I'm after :rofl: Got lots of projects to get my head into and a messy house!

Thanks again mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

Ital, can't say I experienced any lagging or mushyness. For the first week or so I wasn't convinced it was doing ANYTHING, but that was only because until the smile, I only really knew weed in it's more indica styles. And the lack of fuzzy head or muscle relaxation made me think nothing was happening... lol

I have grown and smoked other Sativa dominant strains that have similar uplifting/motivational effects. But they have always come with some sort of sedative quality on the side, so my inexperienced mind could tell something was happening. With Smile it's nothing but up. If you've never experienced that before, it could be easy to think that you are not getting stoned while smoking it.

I think you'd be very happy with this strain :hippy:

• Like 1

Can someone please fill me in on the smellyberry dad, is the 'original blueberry' the dad :yinyang:

its along thread to read through mate but the info is in here somewhere, the smellberry bx explained by ot1

On the SB backcross I will not be making more this year, for the someone who asked what it is, it is a great favourite selected smellyberry back crossed to its original blueberry father.

found it, man im so excited about these now, could be just what im looking for :trumpet: :trumpet: :skin_up:

Drop/sale ends 9am tomorrow morning, if anyone still wants any of these I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution .

• Like 2

Hi ot1 if you still have the stock after the drop ends will they be coming back on sale anytime soon.i only ask because I would love some smile and old times but bit skint at the moment after gettin the smellyberry of you.Thanks

Thanks OT1..........seeds dropped today! Smellyberry and Smile woooohooo 5 Smile and 5 SB getting popped today! Only 15 more weeks until I get to try them lol

Best things come to those who wait thought :yinyang:

Received my 30 seeds of Oldtimes and Smellyberry Mix. Smellyberry Mix will be popped for my next grow I think!

Thanks again Oldtimer1. :)

med_gallery_43032_5210_217644.jpg

• Like 2