Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

OT said the PO box wasn't checked daily, so even if letters arrived Wed or Thu, they might not be picked up until today, or later...let alone processed.

I haven't heard, but know my letter has arrived at the box, so not worrying

Got a full room anyway so no rush either

I'm sure we'll get some news soon.

Ah, there we go... a few mins later and I get the PM of payment confirmation. No worries needed :wink:

Guest SmokeyDraw

Huge thank you to ot1, Joolz and anyone else involved.

Got my beautiful order today.

Cannae wait to get a few of these lil'beauties popped.

Thank you! 😀😝😎

hector 1804, SmellyBerry mix is sold-out I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution

Got my PM, waitin on me goodies now! :yahoo: :yahoo:

This month has easily been the best month of 2013.. UK420 wise :P

• Like 3

Woohoo I got my PM too. You see, I was just in the poor mans pile lol

Cant wait! Guess Smile is going to be my next strain in my tent. Maybe germ 5 of the SB too leaving 5 for after the Ugorg #1 seeds are grown out! oooooooooooooooo Cant wait for xmas lol

• Like 5

Money in the post Oldtimer lunchtime yesterday....Wee pack of smile coming my way

Thanks again Oldtimer hope i can do them justice :lucky:

• Like 1

Mine are in the post, lovely! :hippy:

The best oil I've made was from a mix of Oldtimes Bx and C3 found in a pack of Little Hands and guess what I've got coming, Oldtimes and C3 mmmmmmm :bong: It's gonna be an interesting couple of years for sure :eat: Back to the happy highs again with no parra! :alien2:

Smile is going to spunk over everything at some point :wassnnme: , can't get enough of it. It's perfect on it's own of course but for my own personal pleasure I want to see if any of it's kids knock out anything to my liking. I just enjoy that clear headed positive highs without the edgeyness and if any hack happens to enhance that in anyway at all it'll be worth it.

Like maybe Smile hacked into a hazy C3, I'm sure OT1 said he used a different haze in the C3 than is present a little bit in the Smile so it might compliment each other nicely in the taste department, we will hopefully find out soon anyway. I find I got a great balanced high from the C3, certainly positive though and long lasting, felt quite medical on the body in some way. Had the most amazing smell while in flower and a lovely gray colour to the buds.

It's all new ground to me but I just fancy a playing around and no harm in trying to find something a bit different to what's on the shelf already. I hope OT won't mind, I'm sure he'll be glad people are choosing to spend their time working with them and in doing so will help carry on the genetic lines, just on a personal local level.

:yinyang:

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 8

I got me smellyberry whoohoo.just popped a few.if I can work out how to put up pics safely with iPhone then me thinks I'll do some sort of dairy .once again thanks ot1

I got me smellyberry whoohoo.just popped a few.if I can work out how to put up pics safely with iPhone then me thinks I'll do some sort of dairy .once again thanks ot1

Just turn the location service for the camera of and it will be fine.

Just turn the location service for the camera of and it will be fine.

when you upload pics to UK420 it strips all the data from your pics for you :wink:

• Like 4

Hi OT1, didn't know you were having a Limited release, just found out from a friend, thought it was a general mix-up, as i've got Smile, I would really love to get my hands on a pack of Oldtimes. Is there any left? :skin_up:

Cheers mate. :yinyang:

Jasper :spliff: