Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I'm fearing the worst now, my money was sent on Monday and i have yet to get a pm from OT1 so it's not looking good :lucky:

lol Arnold Layne, i'd have clipped the fucker round the ear!

Not sure if I've had anything at home yet, also not received a PM from OT1 but wasn't expecting one really :). *fingers crossed I have something waiting*

Who's got that friday feeling then? Time for some honneycomb i recon :haveadab:

Great to see all the happy 420'ers today :)

Have a great weekend :yinyang:

Got a 'Crackerjack' feeling, (mine just landed), will that do? :haveadab:

Mcgarret

• Like 1

Anyone who's sent money and had no reply is most likely because the PO Box only get's checked once or twice a week according to OT

• Like 5

I'm fearing the worst now, my money was sent on Monday and i have yet to get a pm from OT1 so it's not looking good :lucky:

the same here bill.waiting patiently,mine was sighned for in tuesday as well.

Mine was signed for on the 22nd... I'm pissed at the missus for not getting back in time so that I could get it in the day before lol. Nothing today, nevermind!

Edited by rememberingnever

I woke up singing :guitar: "Please mr postmaaaan, look and seee, is there a letter in your bag for meeee"

And there was!!! Perfectly timed for my next grow :D

Thanks oldtimer!

• Like 2

No joy today.royal mail=twats.wanted to pop em tonight aswell.

Edited by Pmrweed

Don't sweat it mate - I'm in the same situation, Monday sent but no news.

To be fair - This sale was so popular that Old Timer's PO box has probably been busier than the Gavin Henson's mailbox on Valentines day.

He's probably got a pile of letters still to go through and more arriving every day.

I'm sure we'll get some news soon.

• Like 1

Not to rub it in or anything but I sent my money just before 5pm on Monday (special delivery before 1pm) and received them today before 10am. :wassnnme:

:skin_up:

Beans in the bank, arrived this morning :yinyang:

Now, for some serious planning methinks.

Got a drobe I need to finish off, the current residents have a fungal infection and the set up will need a deep clean afterwards.

I have a bunch of seeds as a result of a hermie interaction about 18 months ago ( :censored: ) I've been keeping for this kind of situation. I'll use 'em to test my drobe once the current girls are gone to confirm the drobe is clean enough to run decent strains in.

If they get as far as 4 weeks and no issues, then I'm good to go, if not, another wash down with haitchtwoohhtoo might be in order then retry the test :badass: .

Rubber gloves anyone.

OT1 - you are a legend sir.

atb

B

• Like 1

I sent mine recorded delivery and no PM yet. I suspect I have been relegated to the poor mans pile.....Knew I should have paid for special delivery lol

Nah seriously Im not worried. There must be zillions of orders to go through.....now if I still havent got them when some of you who are popping tonight are harvesting I'lll get worried lol