Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Mines in the post .special deliver .oldtimes and lot 5 .cant wait.good growing to all famileguy

Money sent will be there tomorrow!! Story!!!

Dippy finds out OT is releasing seeds! Yipeee!!! I WANT! :yahoo:

Sunday gets a reply yes am in, get money sorted for Monday!!

Monday- Wakes up, cat looks at me like am a piece of shit as usual, that fuckers got in for me I tell you. Next thing missus I need money for this that and the other, and my daughter needed money for a school trip! Fuck so monday out!!! :wallbash:

Tuesday I think right I am getting my seeds today, BANG!! :unsure: Something heavy come through the post and the fucking cat is smirking at me, it knows I tell you!!! :ninja: and low and behold a nice gas bill the highest ever in my life. :ouch: Am walking round talking to myself saying "I dont fucking grow with gas WTF????" The cats laughing its arse off by this time!! and even the goldfish was amused by my solo rant!! :furious:

Wednesday Today am deffo going to sort the money, missus "By the way love (I know its personal sting when the sentince ends in "love") my topshop & credit card needs paying "!!! :ouch:

Thursday LIFE&FAMILY take a hike !!! Money sent!!! :yahoo:

5 EVO & 5 Oldtimes here we come!!! Funny I aint grown from seed in over 10 years!! :unsure:

This will be fun!!!

Hope smelly berry comes up again would really like to try it, but as above am like Al Bundy in our house. :wallbash:

• Like 5

Money sent will be there tomorrow!! Story!!!

Dippy finds out OT is releasing seeds! Yipeee!!! I WANT! :yahoo:

Sunday gets a reply yes am in, get money sorted for Monday!!

Monday- Wakes up, cat looks at me like am a piece of shit as usual, that fuckers got in for me I tell you. Next thing missus I need money for this that and the other, and my daughter needed money for a school trip! Fuck so monday out!!! :wallbash:

Tuesday I think right I am getting my seeds today, BANG!! :unsure: Something heavy come through the post and the fucking cat is smirking at me, it knows I tell you!!! :ninja: and low and behold a nice gas bill the highest ever in my life. :ouch: Am walking round talking to myself saying "I dont fucking grow with gas WTF????" The cats laughing its arse off by this time!! and even the goldfish was amused by my solo rant!! :furious:

Wednesday Today am deffo going to sort the money, missus "By the way love (I know its personal sting when the sentince ends in "love") my topshop & credit card needs paying "!!! :ouch:

Thursday LIFE&FAMILY take a hike !!! Money sent!!! :yahoo:

5 EVO & 5 Oldtimes here we come!!! Funny I aint grown from seed in over 10 years!! :unsure:

This will be fun!!!

Hope smelly berry comes up again would really like to try it, but as above am like Al Bundy in our house. :wallbash:

...Friday, I got rid of the fucking cat!

Edited by Loaded
  • Like 1

lol, refused... thats going to have them asking questions!

Its standard practice, they usually ask for your house number and post code. Mine arrived at the PO box yesterday so happy chappy :D.

Just give them a slightly wrong sender address :). Special Delivery was a tad pricey so I went for 1st class recorded (letter) for £2.00 and put a piece of card in there to obscure the contents :)

He asked me 'do you want me to put my your address on the other side? Na m8 its ok, 'are you sure,its no problem? Na its fine m8 :rofl::wassnnme:

Guest Chocolat

Your 6 posts away man :unsure: go post on some topics :yahoo:

Yes mate, good point..hadn't realised I had got to 44......oh and another one down, now it's off to the conspiracy forum to wrack meself up another quick 5!

• Like 1

Just signed for mine, that was a rapid turnaround!

Thanks Ot1 and all involved in sorting out the seeds and order/delivery process, got me some quality genetics now to wait for some free nursery space!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

got mine this morning :yahoo: thanks ot your a legend :notworthy: ...

on another note think i may put a complaint in to royal fail as the postie just put the jiffy bag through my letter box no knock no sig no nothing, you pay for a service you dont get!!, i know its not ot`s fault so not blaming him in any shape or form...

once again, thanks ot your`ve made me a very happy man, lol , :yahoo:

Ooooosh!

post-11392-0-54004100-1369397610_thumb.jpg post-11392-0-18947400-1369397635_thumb.jpg

Happy days, all i need now is my Ugorg #1 and DNA Super Lemon OG to show up. Thanks OT that was a very fast turnaround :yinyang:

CH

• Like 4

Got mine this morning also. A big thanks to OT1 for taking the time to cook up the beans & for making them available to us. Another thank you to Joolz for making this possible.

• Like 2

Guest Glasto

Who's got that friday feeling then? Time for some honneycomb i recon :haveadab:

Great to see all the happy 420'ers today :)

Have a great weekend :yinyang:

• Like 1

Seeds landed all safe and sound.

Fucking postie, though! Ignorant twat! Did not even bother to read the sign on our door directing him to the side entrance where the bell is. He was riding off when I yelled at him in my dressing gown (fresh from the bath). Cunt tried to lie his way out of it. Pfft!

Cheers, oldtimer ~ lovely looking seeds and I am really looking forward to when I can set some off.

• Like 2