Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I prefer that people are happy, Ot1.

Just chippin in with regards to Ot1 for making so many people, happy. :bunny:

Mcgarret

I prefer that people are happy, as I suggested above we could change your order, for instance we could make the 10 x SB mix into 5 x SB mix and 5 x lot#5evo, I do not know what else to suggest. Ot1.

Carlsberg don't make beans but if they did......

:notworthy:

Gumbo.

According to the post office my cash has been delivered already..... The count down begins :skin_up: :trumpet: :wassnnme:

CH

Edited by cheesehead

As I said in my order letter, the po box is only checked once or at most twice a week. Just because an order has been received at the po box it does not mean that the letters have been collected and signed for, as soon as the letters are collected and sorted, I will be informed and pm you letting you know when the order is sent.

I know this is slow but it works and the only method open to me. Hope this helps and saves me lots of pm’s asking what is happening, I will get back to you as soon as I know. Ot1.

Edit to add the swarm was seen moving off in a northerly direction over the rooftops when I arrived to collect them, for those who asked, so I lost those bees.

• Like 8

Really sorry to hear about your bees Oldtimer :(

:yinyang:

Edited by Sawney Bean
  • Like 1

the swarm was seen moving off in a northerly direction over the rooftops when I arrived to collect them, for those who asked, so I lost those bees.

OFF-TOPIC (apologies)

what will happen to thosebees ?

will they make a 'wild hive' ?

does it matter that they have been a managed colony?

(I mean do they still know how to lookafter themselves ?)

or is it more likely that they'll settlesomewhere and another apiarist will collect them and put them in a hivebox?

Thanks for making hese seeds available to the masses ot1 , I'm just finishing off a sb plant and a l5evo will go in to flower within the week.

all those buyers are in for a treat.

What you treated yourself too Saint?

:)

Treated myself to a pack of Smellyberry/bx :yinyang:

Love the smellyberry and missed the last drop so im over the moon to be getting some for my collection, only got 5 original smellys left so needed a top up lol:skin_up:

I was clawing frantically at the post office door at 9am on Monday, cash sent and looking forward to Smellyberry and Smile! :D

Thanks Oldtimer!

• Like 1