Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I think there is one x 10 pack of the SmellyBerry mix left, I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution for anyone wanting.

I will just leave this topic open a few days for those who are still wanting some beans.

• Like 6

I think there is one x 10 pack of the SmellyBerry mix left, I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution for anyone wanting.

I will just leave this topic open a few days for those who are still wanting some beans.

I didn't realise you had the lot5's I'm gutted that I didn't send more cash to you this morning :soap:

Smithy

I didn't realise you had the lot5's I'm gutted that I didn't send more cash to you this morning :soap:

Smithy

You can always add to your order if you wish! I did mention lot#5evo here, I suppose its a matter of reading all the posts.

The SmellyBerry mix sold-out

You can always add to your order if you wish!

The SmellyBerry mix sold-out

I should really but it cost me £6.22 to send you the money and it just seems like a bit of a waste doing that again, I have the smile and c3, the lot 5 would have been the icing on the cake to go with the oldtimes and smelly berry that I ordered.. ( I'm not being funny at by the way, I'm really grateful to have your genetics! Keep up the good work and thank you)

Cheers

Smithy :pitchfork:

I should really but it cost me £6.22 to send you the money and it just seems like a bit of a waste doing that again, I have the smile and c3, the lot 5 would have been the icing on the cake to go with the oldtimes and smelly berry that I ordered.. ( I'm not being funny at by the way, I'm really grateful to have your genetics! Keep up the good work and thank you)

Cheers

Smithy :pitchfork:

I prefer that people are happy, as I suggested above we could change your order, for instance we could make the 10 x SB mix into 5 x SB mix and 5 x lot#5evo, I do not know what else to suggest. Ot1.

• Like 3

I prefer that people are happy, as I suggested above we could change your order, for instance we could make the 10 x SB mix into 5 x SB mix and 5 x lot#5evo, I do not know what else to suggest. Ot1.

That's a brilliant idea, can you do that for me please.

Thanks very much!

Smithy

That's a brilliant idea, can you do that for me please.

Thanks very much!

Smithy

No problem.

• Like 12

Missed the boat. :headpain:

Fingers crossed for a cancelled order.

Edited by Osama Bin Laden

I made it to the post office today :)

Can't beat that for customer service eh smithybud?

Hats off to you ot and thanks again.

• Like 1

i might just raid the savings if ot1 says theres more lol lol lol

allready gony be on beens and toast for a mounth or 2 lol lol

• Like 1

Missed the boat. :headpain:

Fingers crossed for a cancelled order.

read this

I still have stock of Oldtimes, C3, Smile and Lot#5Evolution for anyone wanting.

:trumpet:

I made it to the post office today :)

Can't beat that for customer service eh smithybud?

Hats off to you ot and thanks again.

No mate you can't!! I'm glad that ill soon have a few seeds of all ot's strains. When I get to grow them will be another thing as I have a fridge full of beans :skin_up:

Smithy

• Like 1

read this

I know but they are not what im after, too rushy for my tastes. i know they are top quality strains but i like indicas/indica doms. i already have SB and Smile in the fridge, i wanted more SB to keep for posterity cos its my fav. but am too poor to grab a 10 pack, when i saw the possibility of 5 come up i had to have a go, but missed em.