Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

As far as I know I have now replied to all enquiries, if you have written to me and not received a reply please contact me again.

It is hard keeping track as my pm's holds 500 topics and many thousands of pm's its easy to loose track of messages. Time for some oil! :wassnnme:

• Like 31

You're doing an amazing job getting through this many as it is.

Many thanks for my reply earlier, in the post tomorrow

hi ot1, iv just pm`d you mate could you please let me know if you have got it as i did pm you yesterday and no reply :blub: ...sorry to bug you ot

yidz :smokin:

So pleased tonight! Ugorg #1, Smellyberry and Smile...............with any luck my xmas is going to be a verrry GOOD one lol

• Like 3

So pleased tonight! Ugorg #1, Smellyberry and Smile...............with any luck my xmas is going to be a verrry

X2 Ditto Merry OT1 day :king: ,

Edited by berniebhoy
  • Like 2

Post office run done, just gotta sit tight now and wait for the magic to arrive.

Thanks OT, smellyberry / bx here we go.

CH

• Like 1

Just sent mine, I'm happier than a pig in shit.

Also I believe I am one of the last people to order (sent order couple of hours ago) so if you see this and are still on the fence, get them ordered before they are all snapped up!

:skin_up: