Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Moaning about the price when an. Old guy who has devoted his life to helping people and helping our plant. Wants to charge a fair price how much do you think selection over years costs there not closet hacks they are heirloom genetics bred by a man who selects. His plants for the high and not nor the yield or bag appeal i could rant all day when someone disrespects one of. The best growers the cannabis world knows he. Has forgot more than most of us ever knew. Sorry back to the topic. Thanks ot you know you have just made mine and a lot of other peoples years. I know its been a struggle for you lately and i just want to say thanks for even considering the release let alone going through with it. I never had the pleasure of growing old times. There is no way i am missing out. Pfft you cause more hassle for yourself doing 5 packs for one reason to help out the people who can't afford. It. Try not to let the haters get you down. Atb

Herby

• Like 5

Would love to get some of these beans the only problem is i would like to get three packs of 15 but that means sending 270 quid in CASH! way too risky.

Just send via Royal Mail Special Delivery, covered up to £500.

• Like 2

Thank you ever so much for making these seeds for us all oldtimer1. Know you got other things to attend to and so your efforts are much appreciated.

I hope for some more positive news for you about your eyesight too, blessing :yinyang:

Cheers again and hope the release goes nice and hassle free for you :smokin:

• Like 3

Would love to get some of these beans the only problem is i would like to get three packs of 15 but that means sending 270 quid in CASH! way too risky. I'd be more than happy to send a couple of postal orders though.

Is this possible Ot1? If not don't worry i fully understand if cash is the only way you can do it.

Many thanks in advance Ot1. Thcc. :)

!. It costs more doing Postal orders 2. I would suggest the money is sent recorded delivery as a minimum, or if you want to be totally sure of the security of sending cash use Special Delivery™ Next Day, as it is insured against loss see here.

• Like 2

!. It costs more doing Postal orders 2. I would suggest the money is sent recorded delivery as a minimum, or if you want to be totally sure of the security of sending cash use Special Delivery™ Next Day, as it is insured against loss see here.

I'm so sorry Ot1 i had no idea that postal orders cost more :unsure:

Special delivery sounds like the best option. Thankyou Ot1.

:)

• Like 2

I'll be down for some of these most certainly, all I need is an address to send them to. I'm going to be working on that an will hopefully get it sorted before the 18th. My plan is to pick them up in July when I'm over and take them back home with me to see how they do under the tropical sun, should make an interesting diary.

As for the price, seems like a bargain to me, £6 a seed for something really special is nothing when you consider the work that has gone into their production.

Cheers OT1, glad to hear your sight is more stable now mate.

This is gonna make me so skint,what with urgorg saying there releasing #1 mid may.our lass will kill me if she finds out but I'm gonna risk it for a chocolate biscuit .cheers ot1 top man

nice one ot1, looks like my christmas smoke is gonna be oldtimer genetics, lovely :stoned: hopefully i can afford a pack of each :smokin:

good health to you mucker

• Like 1

Decent stable genetics £6

Unstable herming genetics £8+

Knowing you've got your hands on something special and more rare than pixie jizz? priceless.

10 days I cannot wait for... but I'm sure it will take me that long to decide which 2 strains I REALLY want!

Thank you ot1, you're a legend. As someone who is facing macular degeneration from a hereditary perspective I really would like to express my sympathies to you and your peepers and wish you the best

:yinyang:

• Like 2

I have only dreamt about growing smile again and thought it would never happen shame i won't be able to stock up as id. Like but i will be sure to stretch to a 5 pack of each ot n smile , i would buy 2 of them all if i could afford it

herby

Edited by herby420

SBbx sounds interesting, I've been savouring my last 3 SB seeds in case they never returned :spliff:

Glad to hear some positive news regarding your sight old fella.

Great news Oldtimer i`ve been watching for a drop after reading so much about your cooking

Only problem now is what one to pick lol sure i wont be disappointed whatever choice i make

Really thought i`d never get a crack at these so thanks Oldtimer :magic:

Guest Glasto

Ive been waiting eagerly for this announcement , a pack of each will do nicely :trumpet:

Thanks OT & all the very best to you :yinyang: