Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

Suspense is killing me .i put my pm in a 9.08 am so probably nothing to worry about.

eek! I never did it until 1.54pm.......................I think it goes without saying that I am erm near the bottom then if you havent got yours yet lol

Done it again & mixed you guys up lol Thats those errrrly morning dabs !

Nice one Zion & Shogun :haveadab:

:yinyang:

since the rigs been on the scene everyone seems a bit more forgetfull :haveadab:

• Like 3

Many thanks Oldtimer :yahoo: (major understatement)

I had tears of joy when i recieved my pm today and will get myself to the post office sharpish 2mo.

Things have turned out well for me, for once :skin_up:

• Like 1

My PM was sent at 10.35 ish and I have just recieved a reply. Thank you for taking your time to do this for us OT SIR.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

whoo-hooo! got my sBx reserved, and ordered @ 11am myself. no stress.

thank you ot1, sir, looking forward to give these legendary beans a run... :trumpet:

:trumpet:

Done and dusted, pm received and understood, thx Ot1.

Saw a guy on TV last night walking around covered in a swarm of bees, had Oldtimer1 in mind today. :shock:

One tiny little thing though peeps, noticed the Post Code given has no space between the first four and the last three characters.

So I'm not writing it out as one whole line but putting in the space. (Done this recently for my subscriptions and it worked).

Hope this helps, or am I being too paranoid again? :disguise2:

Mcgarret

One tiny little thing though peeps, noticed the Post Code given has no space between the first four and the last three characters.

So I'm not writing it out as one whole line but putting in the space. (Done this recently for my subscriptions and it worked).

Hope this helps, or am I being too paranoid again? :disguise2:

Mcgarret

There is always .. only one number in the last three characters of the postcode. The rest should be easy to figure out.

Figures, have never been my forte. :headpain:

Mcgarret

Edited by Stev Mcgarret

Happy days! :yahoo:

Thanks again OT1 you are immortal. :smokin:

Atb with your bees and more importantly,your health. :cheers: