Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

I've just woken up from a lovely wake n bake to find a message from the legend himself, I got my 15 Smellyberry mix reserved and couldn't be happier!

Thanks again ot1 for a chance to score some lush genetics!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

for those obsessing about the clocks:

I've it understood that you, as users, modify the forum clock yerselfs. go to "My Settings" from the scroll down menu on top, and first thing y'll see:

med_gallery_73785_4645_67749.png

tick or untick as appropriate! :yep:

I got my message a couple of hours ago thanks very much OT1 I'm very much looking forward to trying out the SB & doing some hacks of my own.

• Like 1

:yahoo:

To say i literally cannot wait is not literally true :unsure:

But i can't wait; i'm feeling a Year of Ugorg approacheth :yinyang:

Yes the clock setting was wrong, so hope I didn't make too many people panic earlier. Getting stoned and attention to detail never mixed well for me.

Just got a PM through so all is well.

Enjoy your weekend all.

Cheers OT1, Glad I got all the beans I wanted, I will be sending my cash first thing tomorrow morning.

Great offer from an excellent breeder, thanks a lot OT, I know its a pain dealing with so many orders, but you have made most of the forum happy!

Bonga :bong:

My clock setting was wrong aswell but got pm, now hard part getting £280 out the bank without the wife noticing, should keep me going for a few yrs, quick question can you grow smellyberry, old times and smile at the same time or would it be better growing the same one every time?

I have answered about half of the orders, I've just had a call saying my bees have swarmed, I have to go deal with that, I'll get back to answering later, there are seeds to cover all orders I have received so far, not sure if I will finish replying to all the orders today or not, I suppose it depends on if the bees are at the top of a tree or not, I'll try not break my back. :yinyang:

• Like 24

Many thanks for the update OT mucker. Now can folk please stop worrying?

Hope all is OK with the bees mate. Stay safe.

Cheers :smokin:

Poor OT1 - he's dealing with two major swarms! Bees and seed orders! :fear:

Take all the time you need...

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Guest Glasto

Wel well well it looks like i will be getting my order :naughty: Seeing that forum clock an hour slow sure did put the shits up me for a bit ! Thanks Shogun for the offer also , nice one :yinyang:

Last but not least thanks to the man himself, hope you get those bees home safely OT & a million thanks for the drop.

Thanks Shogun for the offer also , nice one :yinyang:

it was zion that offered mate but i would have done the same :wink:

• Like 1

look in the bright side, at least the bees are still alive, albeit they need better manners - very rude to swarm on a Sunday, send them to bed with no tea.

Guest ickiwoo

it was zion that offered mate but i would have done the same :wink:

Total gents the pair of you.

:yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 1