Oldtimer1 Limited release

oldtimer1

It works like this;

You put cash in an envelope, you secure the envelope, you address the envelope and then you pay for recorded delivery and give the package to the nice person behind the counter. Then, in a few days time, your pack arrives at the PO Box where "SOMEONE" will inform OT that it has landed and then OT sends your beans.

Simple process. You then PM OT back when the beans have landed in your hands and the conversation is deleted. End of messages.

Cheers :smokin:

HaHa thanks for telling me how to fill an envelope and post stuff lol what i want to know is will there be someone at the PO Box address to sign for my package?

Thanks

CH

• Like 2

Yeah that's new iirc, Ask for it to be tracked instead. They will ask if you want a sig on arrival or not.

Yeah man, I send mine special now but used to always send recorded....

Zion :haveadab:

I'm trying to be patient but I'm far to pessimistic.

When I got my Smellyberry and Lot 5 Evo in the previous sales I'm sure there was tonnes of people that missed out even just a couple hours after the initial sale.

I'm just hoping OT limits all your orders so I can have 5 of a few! Haha!

lol Chill Glasto! Dont blame the dabs either bro! :wink:

Everyones pm will be an hour behind.

The last time the clocks went baqck/forward (cant remember which way, too many dab Glasto! lol) The time never changed onthe forum,for instance look at the time at the bottom of the forum, it an hourt behind...

My time on PC is same as Forum? UK.. My PM to OT1 was recorded correctly too 09:04.

Confused :unsure:

Hope so bro, that would certainly brighten my morning up, ive just had a little 1 man sulk out the back garden after sending OT an apology :headpain:

I shall cling to that thread of hope :yinyang:

lol All good bro, im pretty sure you'll have no probs with your order but at the worst, I'll half my pack with ya :)

• Like 4

Guest Glasto

lol All good bro, im pretty sure you'll have no probs with your order but at the worst, I'll half my pack with ya :)

Top mann, your too kind sir :yinyang:

• Like 1

Bloomin eck you lot - he'll get round to you whne he can, leave the poor feller to his leg of lamb and roast tatties - even god had 1 day off a week........

• Like 2

about this GMT thing to be honest i don't think the forum is the issue here

check out this screen shot from my email and look at the time on my phone then look at the time the mails where sent.....very odd? time travellers or wrong time on their computers??

post-11392-0-69809400-1368962243_thumb.png

CH

HaHa thanks for telling me how to fill an envelope and post stuff lol what i want to know is will there be someone at the PO Box address to sign for my package?

Thanks

CH

who ever picks it up will sign for it then

• Like 1

My time on PC is same as Forum? UK.. My PM to OT1 was recorded correctly too 09:04.

Confused :unsure:

Ahh, there is setting for Time in your user settings. Mine is set to GMT (the one with London in), so that is probably how mine is in synch and others are not.

Have i missed a Smellyberry drop :(

gutted :doh:

Send OT an order with full details etc and then you may get some. Not sure how many of what etc but the gent did say that he thought he had enough so just try and see if you are lucky.

Send OT an order with full details etc and then you may get some. Not sure how many of what etc but the gent did say that he thought he had enough so just try and see if you are lucky.

he said he had plenty smile, oldtimes and lot#5 but limited amounts of smellyberry and c3.

• Like 3

he said he had plenty smile, oldtimes and lot#5 but limited amounts of smellyberry and c3.

Thanks for that shogun mucker. Still, no harm in trying him, the saint's may be the last pack lol

Ha ive just came back in here and seen your post, ive just been sending my order hoping i might be lucky, i only want 1 pack so we shall see, fingers crossed there may be a stray pack left over for me :trumpet: